Bout to start watching Game of Thrones tonight from the beginning....

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
well we're well into season 3. well my wife is. everytime I try to watch, I either fall asleep or I'm drinking or playing on my laptop/phone. my wife has since turned the corner and started binging this shyt, but I still cannot follow and that's my fault because I didn't really pay close attention. I think it's a wrap for me trying to get into this show.

I also fell asleep multiple times and gave up on it :manny:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
like alot of the brehs here... i couldnt get into it my first 2 tries and thought it was super corny too... but dudes kept hyping it so i said fukk it ima binge a full season and now its my GOAT show :yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
well we're well into season 3. well my wife is. everytime I try to watch, I either fall asleep or I'm drinking or playing on my laptop/phone. my wife has since turned the corner and started binging this shyt, but I still cannot follow and that's my fault because I didn't really pay close attention. I think it's a wrap for me trying to get into this show.

its not everyones cup a tea there is so much going on and this guy and this guy, it gets better as it goes on though.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I just finished season two, I'm not a fan of this genere at all but it's pretty entertaining. About to start season 3 today, is that considered the worst season? What season is considered the best?

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I just finished season two, I'm not a fan of this genere at all but it's pretty entertaining. About to start season 3 today, is that considered the worst season? What season is considered the best?
Season 5 is considered the worst.

You get different answers for best season, but lots of people say 3, 4, or 6.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
You gotta commit.

nikkas trynna watch before bed talkin bout I fell asleep. Nah, series don't work that way.