Bout to start watching Game of Thrones tonight from the beginning....

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I made it to episode three and I kept falling asleep. It wasn't holding my attention. I'll go back when I have more time.
You gotta commit. The show does put a LOT on the viewer, they throw us in this massive world with tons of culture, history, and backstory we don't know. I read the GoT wiki as I went along, that helped a lot as well.

Daps
You gotta commit. The show does put a LOT on the viewer, they throw us in this massive world with tons of culture, history, and backstory we don't know. I read the GoT wiki as I went along, that helped a lot as well.

GOT wiki was a great resource for me as well. It was updated after each episode, so the facts were, generally, things that we should know based on what the show had shown to that point.

Unfortunately for him, he really can't use it cuz he'll get spoiled to Bolivia :francis:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
GOT wiki was a great resource for me as well. It was updated after each episode, so the facts were, generally, things that we should know based on what the show had shown to that point.

Unfortunately for him, he really can't use it cuz he'll get spoiled to Bolivia :francis:
I don't mind spoilers if it helps me get into the show.

Daps
I don't mind spoilers if it helps me get into the show.
Then I highly recommend the wikia site.

I'd say start with the episode recaps: Season 1 Episodes

If you click on any linked words (a character's name, a place, a thing, etc), you will get background information that would add context to the story, but of course could provide spoilers. You may not care about spoilers now, but if you do end up getting hooked you will, cuz this series has a bunch of :ooh: :krs: :wow: moments. Generally, you can scroll down to the background section of those pages and be ok.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition

Yup times has changed. IF you avoid character pages, and just focus on pages that describe locations, events, races, etc. that can really help.

I managed to get through season 1 WITHOUT spoiling the finale. Definitely a top 3 TV show twist of all time (for non book readers at least).

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Then I highly recommend the wikia site.

I'd say start with the episode recaps: Season 1 Episodes

If you click on any linked words (a character's name, a place, a thing, etc), you will get background information that would add context to the story, but of course could provide spoilers. You may not care about spoilers now, but if you do end up getting hooked you will, cuz this series has a bunch of :ooh: :krs: :wow: moments. Generally, you can scroll down to the background section of those pages and be ok.
Cool. I'm very familiar with these wikia sites. I was using it for fear the walking dead Cuzz I missed a few details.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yea I watched the plot and couldn't get into it ethier, Emilia Carke is :takedat: though. Its funny I watch so many shows, and I can't get into top 2 HBO shows (Westworld and GoT). I never got past the trailer for ethier season of Westworld:ld:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
well we're well into season 3. well my wife is. everytime I try to watch, I either fall asleep or I'm drinking or playing on my laptop/phone. my wife has since turned the corner and started binging this shyt, but I still cannot follow and that's my fault because I didn't really pay close attention. I think it's a wrap for me trying to get into this show.