Bout to start watching Game of Thrones tonight from the beginning....

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
I don't now who to ride with. I guess I'm riding with the starks, cuz them lannisters are incestuous a$$holes. however, I do like the midget and his fukkery even tho he's lannister. I don't know enough about the targerians to give a proper assessment on the khaleesi.
welcome to #starkset breh...
qwehFCF.png

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
You telling me this is better than the wire???
Wire was my fav show ever

But this is a WHOLE nutha animal. Its spectacle on a grand scale. Multiple 1hr long episodes dedciated to movie level battles but even movies never did it like this. Straight murder for an HOUR. Nothing has ever been so big on television and few movies even match its look,feel,design,etc.

And its just as character driven as the wire. Its not as relatable but you feel for these people and see at a higher level ho power corrupts.

Never seen a show like it. It has dragons and ice zombies but it dont really hit you over the head with the fantasy elements until your deeply invested in the show anyway.

And just like the wire had epic characters like omar, stringer, mcnulty, marlo, dangelo, So are the hound, tyrion, jon snow, cersie and even the FOOKIN LEGEND of GIN ALLEY himself, karl tanner. Let him tell it tho

Last edited: