Bouncing idea's 🏀: 2024 NBA Off-Season: Key Decisions and Developments

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
So if the Kings are out on Ingram and bringing in DeMar, where does that leave him? The fallback option for a team that strikes out on Lauri?
@The God Poster is finding out the hard way nobody values Ingram. :mjlit:

How many purgatory teams are left? If NO didn’t just trade for Murray, I would say a Lavind/BI swap would make sense on paper.

Brooklyn can tank so a Cam Johnson swap is unlikely. Charlotte has Miller. Detroit is horrific so it’s feasible they do something stupid…

Miami will generally take a chance on someone with talent. Herro for Ingram? :ld:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Are you comfortable with GS giving Kuminga the same contract? Because their numbers are very similar.
not even joking franz had a HORRIBLE end to the season but there's been plenty of stretches where he was carrying that team on both ends and hiding paolo at the same time

they fr need a PG tho

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
this ain't a shot at you, but like.... i don't know why people think chris paul is still good

he's literally not even tonyparkerincharlotte good. and the only reason paul looked serviceable in GS is because of steph and the level of spacing the warriors always have.

add in the fact that chris slowed down the warriors offense while the spurs had a top 5 pace last year too? they're not suddenly fighting with any of the play-in teams from the west. and this is also a great year to be bad too.

chris came to SA to get into coaching quicker. he's not putting that team over.
On that team he's a steady hand which is what they need. No one is expecting him to be the Point God at this stage. But I also know he was part of the reason cats like Kuminga Podz and Davis looked good the few times I saw him out there with him last season. I know he can still pass the ball and shoot and the Spurs need both of them.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
On that team he's a steady hand which is what they need. No one is expecting him to be the Point God at this stage. But I also know he was part of the reason cats like Kuminga Podz and Davis looked good the few times I saw him out there with him last season. I know he can still pass the ball and shoot and the Spurs need both of them.
giving chris credit for pod and kuminga is crazy. especially when pod airing out kerr and GS' front office for trying to stiff him like Chicago did Butler is how he 'earned' his minutes

Having your picks frozen or moved to the end of the first round as a cap penalty is insane.

this wasn't some mystery. phx goofy ass new owner forced those trades to happen because he wanted big names lol

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh wow, I thought you would have your pick moved to the end of the 1st round for that year which is crazy in itself but 6 years in advance? How the hell did this pass :dead:
It's trash and I think 98% of the stakeholders involved had no idea of the ramifications for these restrictions

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Oh wow, I thought you would have your pick moved to the end of the 1st round for that year which is crazy in itself but 6 years in advance? How the hell did this pass :dead:

This!!!!

wtf I thought it was the 30th pick of the same draft.... Im bout to make chatgpt explain everything to me