Bouncing idea's 🏀: 2024 NBA Off-Season: Key Decisions and Developments

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Part of the issue is this. Porter looked like a 40m player vs the Lakers, but looked 10m vs the Wolves.

At times it feels like Gordon is their 3rd best player, because of how volatile Maga’s game is when the shot isn’t falling.
I'm still pissed about that fukker having the series of his life against the Lakers. He will NEVER play that well in a series again. :snoop:

He got the exact same looks against Minnesota and reverted back to form. :snoop:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'm sorry I'm all for getting the bag. But some of these moves aren't a good fit at all. When you're a free agent you need to look at fit and pay. DJJ feasted in Dallas cause of Luka and Kyrie getting him open looks. I like Kawhi but he barely plays and he isn't the playmaker Luka is. Maybe Dallas moved too slow but i don't like this at all.
Harden is the point and he's going to feed DJJ

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
So much for PG not wanting to leave LA :mjlol: y'all forget these nikkas retire in their 30s and have the rest of their lives to go wherever they want

New York right there he'll be aight

He really didn't give af about what James had to say about Morey tho :mjpls:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yeah the Nuggets don’t win the Lakers series without MPJ. He played well.

He just needs to add more to his toolkit so that he isn’t a complete liability when his threeball isn’t falling. He really rebounded and played active defense in the Finals last year when his shot was broken

I'm still pissed about that fukker having the series of his life against the Lakers. He will NEVER play that well in a series again. :snoop:

He got the exact same looks against Minnesota and reverted back to form. :snoop:

Being a 6'10 Klay Thompson with better rebounding should be his bare minimum final form... and would be the optimal ROI for a 40m 3rd option. But he'd have to really commit to the defensive end.

Now if he were to also add that KD face-up mid range game... quick jab step, 1 dribble pull up... that would open things up a lot for DEN.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Being a 6'10 Klay Thompson with better rebounding should be his bare minimum final form... and would be the optimal ROI for a 40m 3rd option. But he'd have to really commit to the defensive end.

Now if he were to also add that KD face-up mid range game... quick jab step, 1 dribble pull up... that would open things up a lot for DEN.
MPJ makes Klay look like Kyrie with the handle. :mjlol:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
MPJ makes Klay look like Kyrie with the handle. :mjlol:

I mean, i wouldn't go that far :russ:

but i'm sayin tho, he can't dribble or pass... so that leaves being a glorified 3&D player as a minimum... which in its simplest description.. is what Klay essentially was, but at a star level being able to score 60 with like 10 dribbles n shyt.

That's why i said a basic face up middy game would also benefit him, as it doesn't require much handles or shiftiness. Even Klay could do some back downs and turn n shoots.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Let's see if over the hill Eric Gordon and Andre Drummond can help the 76ers solve their NY Knick problem... Paul George dumbass getting locked up tighter than his own hairline.... Embiid... we coming for you nikka!

I ain't forget all the 76ers fans talking shyt in the playoffs saying "other teams will get better in the offseason too and the knicks are mid"

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
come to the wizards if you wanna be on a finals team

giphy.webp

doesn't have to be ours. Also there's the trend that celtics traded for Jrue who was a former champ guard, they won. Nuggest traded for KCP who had won in the same window. Whoever has Poole winning a chip next.

and that's why we keeping him :ufdup:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
come to the wizards if you wanna be on a finals team

giphy.webp

doesn't have to be ours. Also there's the trend that celtics traded for Jrue who was a former champ guard, they won. Nuggest traded for KCP who had won in the same window. Whoever has Poole winning a chip next.

and that's why we keeping him :ufdup:
Jrue and KCP are ELITE defensive guards who play smart basketball. Poole is anything but that.