Bouncing idea's 🏀: 2024 NBA Off-Season: Key Decisions and Developments

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Let's see if over the hill Eric Gordon and Andre Drummond can help the 76ers solve their NY Knick problem... Paul George dumbass getting locked up tighter than his own hairline.... Embiid... we coming for you nikka!

I ain't forget all the 76ers fans talking shyt in the playoffs saying "other teams will get better in the offseason too and the knicks are mid"

Yall struggled against an injured Embiid and trash ass rotation besides Maxey. We had a starter who gave 0 points and yall barely won.

This 76ers squad will beat the Knicks easily if we replace Tobias with Paul George.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
We gotta see more role players getting this money

5 years 47 mill is nice

Almost panicked when I saw 5 years. Almost thought it was 147 mill
Both of those guys were 2nd round nearly end of the draft picks. It’s easier to get them to accept that type of money compared to other players.

Not to mention, the potential that their deals would be maxed to a certain point.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I honestly feel like CP3 knows he can unlock wemby (pause) and it'll mean alot for his legacy. Also if he doesn't retire within the next 3yrs by year 3 players will be mobbing to join the spurs after what they do next year and the following season.. just theory.

Pop knows his shyt. Paul signed for 1yr. They will see how it goes and what they wanna do next season

I think he's just tired lol

Every year, every pit stop (2014-2017, 2018-2019, 2021-2023) he either choked or got injured or stayed injured (2024). At this point, he knows he's towel waiver status on a title team, which i think will be last pit stop after this 1 year rental. He'll help Wemby just like he helped SGA, but similarly no one will remember or care 3-4 years from now.

I figure Paul just wants to get one more season of real hoopin in (for however long the body lasts) before resigning himself to some David West on GSW / TMac on SAS swansong role.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I understand why the Clippers didn’t want to give the 4th year, paying $50+ million to 39 year old PG could get ugly

But Philly desperately has to capitalize on their window with Embiid before his body completely breaks down and that’s what it took. As is the theme of the offseason: The cost of doing business :manny:

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I understand why the Clippers didn’t want to give the 4th year, paying $50+ million to 39 year old PG could get ugly

But Philly desperately has to capitalize on their window with Embiid before his body completely breaks down and that’s what it took. As is the theme of the offseason: The cost of doing business :manny:

Understandable but a 39 is not a 39 year old years ago. These guys are playing longer

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yall struggled against an injured Embiid and trash ass rotation besides Maxey. We had a starter who gave 0 points and yall barely won.

This 76ers squad will beat the Knicks easily if we replace Tobias with Paul George.

You forget we were missing a whole all star? fukk an injured embiid, Randle wasn't even on the court. Yall should've cooked us but didnt get the job done. And mitch wasn't even expected to come back for the offs so he wasn't playing at 100% and gave Embiid fits..and let's not forget embiid putting this nikka in the ankle lock game 2... mitch wasn't the same after that. I'll admit an "injured" embiid manhandled Hartenstein... you need to realize that the knicks were more injured than the 76ers and still beat that ass :umad:

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You forget we were missing a whole all star? fukk an injured embiid, Randle wasn't even on the court. Yall should've cooked us but didnt get the job done. And mitch wasn't even expected to come back for the offs so he wasn't playing at 100% and gave Embiid fits..and let's not forget embiid putting this nikka in the ankle lock game 2... mitch wasn't the same after that. I'll admit an "injured" embiid manhandled Hartenstein... you need to realize that the knicks were more injured than the 76ers and still beat that ass :umad:

Yall play better without Randle