Bouncing idea's 🏀: 2024 NBA Off-Season: Key Decisions and Developments

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
How long before CP0 says some shyt to Wemby that makes him leave a footprint on his chest like Kareem did Bruce Lee?

I know this is supposed to be a joke, but CP3 is actually really good with young teams. Chris Paul went to the Thunder who everyone thought was gonna trade him. Ended up being a big reason that 2020 Thunder team was a playoff team and took the Rockets to 7 games in the 1st round

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I'm sorry I'm all for getting the bag. But some of these moves aren't a good fit at all. When you're a free agent you need to look at fit and pay. DJJ feasted in Dallas cause of Luka and Kyrie getting him open looks. I like Kawhi but he barely plays and he isn't the playmaker Luka is. Maybe Dallas moved too slow but i don't like this at all.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I like CP3 to the Spurs, Wemby will get to eat tremendously and he gets to drop knowledge/help develop the young guys like Vassell and Castle. Nice pick up, thought he'd wanna try to get on a contender but I guess he's cool retiring without a ring.

Spurs can keep him for half a season then flip him to a contender for a pick at the deadline, all while getting what you discussed. Win/win IMO

Still hoping he somehow lands with the Celtics. That way my stannery doesn't have to be on two separate teams

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
No way in hell the Mavericks get back to the finals next year

The Celtics aren't rolling through these other contenders in the west like that outside of maybe Minny cuz Kat and Rudy are fools gold

Nuggets just lost KCP for nothing. He was a menace on defense and used to hit clutch shots. Aaron Gordon and MPJ ain’t consistent enough. That’s the biggest Celtics threat in the league.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Yeah we’re ending up with fukkin Russ at best

He ain’t starting anywhere. They can probably sell him on having the bench all to himself since we don’t have shyt else after the starting 5.

Is there a particular reason why the Nuggets are so cash strapped?

Is it that the owner is cheap, or is it that the MPJ contract is coming back to haunt them?