Bouncing idea's šŸ€: 2024 NBA Off-Season: Key Decisions and Developments

GoldenGlove

šŸ˜šŸ˜‘šŸ˜¶šŸ˜‘šŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm sorry I'm all for getting the bag. But some of these moves aren't a good fit at all. When you're a free agent you need to look at fit and pay. DJJ feasted in Dallas cause of Luka and Kyrie getting him open looks. I like Kawhi but he barely plays and he isn't the playmaker Luka is. Maybe Dallas moved too slow but i don't like this at all.
Harden is there

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Is there a particular reason why the Nuggets are so cash strapped?

Is it that the owner is cheap, or is it that the MPJ contract is coming back to haunt them?
They couldā€™ve and shouldā€™ve re-signed KCP. Hard to say whether it was ownership not wanting to go into the 2nd apron, or Calvin booth thinking they donā€™t need him because he has all his recent draft picks ready to step in.

Since heā€™s gone, theyā€™re still over the tax, so they just have the TPMLE and minimums to work with.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Nuggets just lost KCP for nothing. He was a menace on defense and used to hit clutch shots. Aaron Gordon and MPJ ainā€™t consistent enough. Thatā€™s the biggest Celtics threat in the league.
So you think the Celtics go 4-0, or 4-1 against whoever comes out the west not named the Mavericks?

Cuz all I said was they aren't rolling through these other teams like they did the Mavs, shyt wasn't a challenge for them at all

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty ļ£æ
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
So you think the Celtics go 4-0, or 4-1 against whoever comes out the west not named the Mavericks?

Cuz all I said was they aren't rolling through these other teams like they did the Mavs, shyt wasn't a challenge for them at all
I thought the nuggets would be the team to test the Celtics if they made it. Okc and Minnesota i figured would go out like the mavs because they are younger teams

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
NBA is fukking wild man
A guy who's career high is 14 points and has only scored 10+ points 9x got 32 mil :dead:

Thatā€™s 8M AAV, about what you pay a bench/end of rotation guy. From what you hear from Lakers guys, Christie was misused by Ham and has potential.

Obi Toppin signed for 15M AAV so I canā€™t see this as a massive overpay or anything

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON

They could Wipe out anyone in 6. Even if Porzingis is out. Too many 40% 3 point shooters in one team. If no one can figure out Mazzulla 5 out bombing 3s offense I dont think they can be beat 4 times in a 7 game series. Al Horford shoots 56% in the Finals and thatā€™s the Center when Porzingis isnā€™t available.

And then when Porzingis do become available this happens.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
its the new nba you cant pay jokic 55 mill a year, maga porter jr 40 mill a year, and have to resign murray to prob a 45 mill plus per year deal then pay kcp 23 mill a year.

murray and gordon are ufas next year
Part of the issue is this. Porter looked like a 40m player vs the Lakers, but looked 10m vs the Wolves.

At times it feels like Gordon is their 3rd best player, because of how volatile Magaā€™s game is when the shot isnā€™t falling.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
They could Wipe out anyone in 6. Even if Porzingis is out. Too many 40% 3 point shooters in one team. If no one can figure out Mazzulla 5 out bombing 3s offense I dont think they can be beat 4 times in a 7 game series. Al Horford shoots 56% in the Finals and thatā€™s the Center when Porzingis isnā€™t available.

And then when Porzingis do become available this happens.

6 isn't a sweep so you answered my question :salute:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Part of the issue is this. Porter looked like a 40m player vs the Lakers, but looked 10m vs the Wolves.

At times it feels like Gordon is their 3rd best player, because of how volatile Magaā€™s game is when the shot isnā€™t falling.
Yeah the Nuggets donā€™t win the Lakers series without MPJ. He played well.

He just needs to add more to his toolkit so that he isnā€™t a complete liability when his threeball isnā€™t falling. He really rebounded and played active defense in the Finals last year when his shot was broken