Bothem Jean’s family created a scholarship only for Caribbean students in the US.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I don't see a problem with this at all.

I just don't want to hear any hypocritical babble about my people being divisive when we want to do something or have something done just for us. So if every other Black ethnicity is allowed to separate themselves culturally and financially from us, we should also be able to do the same to them.

I believe what is fair is fair, what is good for other Black ethnic groups should be good for mine. Nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited:

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
So you saying there are no asian wi's? Bc I know some Jamaicans who would fight you over that, told me straight up irl, "we feel more kinship with them than, say, you, cuz we share culture."

Show me a Jamaican excluding Asians. Or a trini excluding indians. From ANY aspect of the culture or it's derivatives. Thanks

Emancipation day.
Carnival.

Both shining examples of African culture and are shunned by their counterpart (can pull music)

Idk any West Indians that speak like that. Especially since Chinese are like 3% of jamaicas population lol.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

that was the last one i did in december. next one will have some new charities i found this year

This is where you went wrong imo,just FYI. Thecoli doesnt believe in charities. Notice this site is far more generous when the money is going directly to the person we are trying to help.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
My only thing though God, if we both men don’t talk to no bytch about me

:mjlol: Poor lil tink tink, had to pull out his dikk cuz he losing an internet argument.

Peep game tho: this is how the gender card is used to divide us. @Henri Christophe does it regular, so do the females. Look back at some of the loudest coli wenches, you'll see.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
This is where you went wrong imo,just FYI. Thecoli doesnt believe in charities. Notice this site is far more generous when the money is going directly to the person we are trying to help.
I think a lot of our people like to know that the money is going directly to an issue that it is being asked for. For some of us, the only way to know that is to know the actual person asking for the help.

I personally give to many organizations like CHKD (Children's Hospital), The Fistula Foundation (Helps African women), and Operation Graduation (Helps underserved youth in the US) along with a few others. Still, I understand the sentiment on only giving to whom you really know, especially if you are not going to take the time to look at Charity Navigator to see the charity's financials and actual giving rates.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't see a problem with this at all.

I just don't want to hear any hypocritical babble about my people being divisive when we want to do something or have something done just for us. So if every other Black ethnicity is allowed to separate themselves culturally and financially from us, we should also be able to do the same to them.

I believe what is fair is fair, what is good for other Black ethnic groups should be good for mine. Nothing more, nothing less.

That is true,but something like reperations isnt us doing doing for ourselves. Thats us asking the european to do something for us. With money that would be coming from tax payers of all races and ethnicities. And unless your a white Ukranian,fighting a war on Americas behalf. Doubtful you will recieve money regardless of what everyone else thinks. And theres no way reperations could ever go under the radar.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
That is true,but something like reperations isnt us doing doing for ourselves. Thats us asking the european to do something for us. With money that would be coming from tax payers of all races and ethnicities. And unless your a white Ukranian,fighting a war on Americas behalf. Doubtful you will recieve money regardless of what everyone else thinks. And theres no way reperations could ever go under the radar.
I think you miss the part where I wrote, "or have something done just for us". So reparations would be under that umbrella.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think a lot of our people like to know that the money is going directly to an issue that it is being asked for. For some of us, the only way to know that is to know the actual person asking for the help.

I personally give to many organizations like CHKD (Children's Hospital), The Fistula Foundation (Helps African women), and Operation Graduation (Helps underserved youth in the US) along with a few others. Still, I understand the sentiment on only giving to whom you really know, especially if you are not going to take the time to look at Charity Navigator to see the charity's financials and actual giving rates.

Your right come to think of it. Black people in general are suspicious of charities. But I would say far more quick to fall for an investment scam:francis:. Which you hate to see,because bad examples definitely hurt peoples willingness to build. But its no excuse,if we are naturally untrusting,we need to start our own charity. Or be charitable as individuals.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think you miss the part where I wrote, "or have something done just for us". So reparations would be under that umbrella.

I saw,but that was my point. When we are doing something for ourselves others cant say shyt. And its doubtful other groups would try to include themselves. But with reperations they are already included,and have the right to be included because its tax payer money. Obviously you can wonder why they are suddenly interested in government spending. But this is the nature of government handing out money. People are going to show up asking wheres theirs. People with no kids were heated about those child tax credits too. People are tight as hell about Ukraine:mjlol:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
You aren't smart, you stupid fukk. The only people your nonsense resonates with don't even vote in the first place. :mjlol:

This account is blatant as hell too. @skylove4
What’s telling too is the posters that dap obvious agents of chaos like him,but pretend they’re for African Americans, these devils are sick and committed oi playing the long game :sas2:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
None of the coli sisterhood even donated to her situation

Youse a lie. I put something on her situation.

Emancipation day.
Carnival.

Both shining examples of African culture and are shunned by their counterpart (can pull music)

Idk any West Indians that speak like that.
Especially since Chinese are like 3% of jamaicas population lol.

:usure:

Chinese Jamaicans have also affected the development of reggae. The trend of Chinese Jamaican involvement in reggae began in the 1960s with Vincent "Randy" Chin, his wife Patricia Chin, and their label VP Records, where artists such as Beenie Man and Sean Paul launched their careers; it remains common to see Chinese surnames in the liner notes of reggae music, attesting to the continuing influence.[38][39]

Assimilation has taken place through generations and few Chinese Jamaicans can speak Chinese today; most of them speak English or Jamaican Patois as their first language