Bothem Jean’s family created a scholarship only for Caribbean students in the US.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Grown ass nikkas still crying about scholarships and jobs like its 1996.

Its 2022.

We creating our own jobs and employing ourselves now.

:snoop: lawdhamercy this is a very bad faith narcissistic deflection. why are we foreign flag negroes like this? we act just like ofays when black folks point out blatant anti black racism. as a haitian you think you're above fba's henri, & that's why you can drop such a disrespectful post like this acting like you white. you have never fooled me, ever

since approximately 2017 when foundational black americans woke up & said, "hey a minute, we are a distinct ethnic group as well!" & began to delineate, it has been nothing but crying from us unappreciative gaslighting immigrants. fba's say that they need to have transformative policy STRICTLY for fba's & we crying all up in the locker room talmbout some "divisive xenophobia that embraces white supremacy instead of pan africanism like malcolm wanted." :dead:

lawd we'll do & say ANYTHING to continue to latch on & leech devoid of being on code soldiers fighting whitey like we should. hell we won't even wipe our feet on the rug before we enter the house that they built

now low & behold the st. lucian immigrants from castries (my people FYI) done created a scholarship that can never benefit any of master p's sons who are about to attend college. that's a damn shame & supports everything "agent tariq" has been saying for the past three years since he smartly dumped pan africanism. fba's? make sure you bookmark this thread, this scholarship is only for old boy's family & @HarlemHottie & @CHICAGO 's folks ain't eligible. throw this in they face every chance you get

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
created a scholarship that can never benefit any of master p's sons who are about to attend college.

Whats the correlation between attending college & black wealth?

Are they handing out business loans or something?

And why are you talking about Master P's sons? His kids have businesses and access to capital.

I'm a college dropout....I dont give a fukk about a scholarship, you dumbass nikka.

Its 2022.... catch up lil nikka.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
10,000 AA only scholarships out there but I bet coli nikkas get mad at this

Tariq fanclub always crying about some shyt

Next week, theyre gonna make a thread complaining about all the Caribbean bakeries on Linden BLVD

"This is why we need to separate.... I just went to this bakery on Linden.... the Caribbean man had his daughters working in there..... these ungrateful black immigrants showing us again how much they hate us"

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Grown ass nikkas still crying about scholarships and jobs like its 1996.

Its 2022.

We creating our own jobs and employing ourselves now.
It’s only complaining and divisive when it comes to black Americans saying something about wanting to just pay attention to our communities and people well being/development :skip:
You geek muthafukkas are big trash
Softer than honey buns
It’s funny how you like to mingle in the culture that black Americans built and died for
But quick to want to distinguish yourselves from black Americans when it gets too hot in the kitchen for you:skip:
If Tamir Rice, Mike Brown, Trayvon Martins parents did the same thing for black Americans
Would they have been divisive :jbhmm:
Everybody can be proud of their heritage and homeland but when black Americans want to be proud of our heritage
That’s when it becomes a problem and divisive :skip:
It’s some stupid muthafukkas on this board for real and only like one side of the grass:wow:

Last edited:

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
10,000 AA only scholarships out there but I bet coli nikkas get mad at this
Nobody that went to college saw this and got surprised lol.

It be about 5 oak trees worth of scholarships for paraplegic gay midgets from New York.

nikkas play on peoples lack of experience/knowledge.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Nobody that went to college saw this and got surprised lol.

It be about 5 oak trees worth of scholarships for paraplegic gay midgets from New York.

nikkas play on peoples lack of experience/knowledge.
Is there specific scholarships dished out for black Americans, and groups focused strictly on black Americans?

If there is, could you point me in that direction? Please help me in my lack of experience and knowledge oh wise one :mjcry: