Bothem Jean’s family created a scholarship only for Caribbean students in the US.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And, there are so many scholarships like that for any thing from Ethnic to Church Affliations.

My ex got a Scholly that was only for members off their denomination. Stop trying to be victims so bad.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Y’all some miserable MFs. His family is Caribbean, so i don’t see why this is an issue.

There are literally hundreds of scholarships that only certain groups can get..Caribbeans, AAs, Asians, Hispanics, Africans, Left Handed people, children who had parents die in the military, working adults, etc.

Coli just looking for something to get upset at.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
At the hardest period of their lives, African Americans stood by them because they understand American injustice more than any other group. This is kind of a spit in the face and I’m Caribbean.
Scholarships like this have existed for decades. I don’t understand why this is a problem. It’s private money.

They have scholarships for left handed people, people with asthma, people who went to certain schools, people from different countries and everything in between. Have y’all ever been to one of those scholarship websites? They have scholarships for damn near everything, it seems. Why is THIS one an issue?

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of y’all are like 35-40 years old and didn’t go to college, but sitting in this thread writing angry paragraphs :mjlol:

Is this supposed to be some “Ah Ha! Gotchya!” moment for y’all? fukking fools. :mjlol:

Botham Jean’s family can eat several dikks though, they sold out to white supremacy. You can’t put that on all black immigrants.

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
So nobody in here actually read the link posted? There were 2 scholarships developed. One by the family and their foundation for students who have luves in the Caribbean at some point. So, if you were born here to Caribbean parents, you would not be given preference over any ADOS.

"Established by Bertrum and Allison Jean of St. Lucia, in memory of their son Botham Jean. Preference shall be given to students who now, or at any time in the past, lived in the Caribbean."

From looking at their foundation page they seem very connected to St. Lucia so that scholarship of theirs makes sense.

Now the other scholarship was established by his school, Harding University, through their College of Business and his former employer PWC for "underrepresented students". Says nothing about preference. And I see regular American black people with others. Yall can go search and see if they're all ADOS since that's so important.

Paul R. Carter College of Business announces recipients of Botham Jean Scholarship | NEWS

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Scholarships like this have existed for decades. I don’t understand why this is a problem. It’s private money.

They have scholarships for left handed people, people with asthma, people who went to certain schools, people from different countries and everything in between. Have y’all ever been to one of those scholarship websites? They have scholarships for damn near everything, it seems. Why is THIS one an issue?

Some of y’all are like 35-40 years old and didn’t go to college, but sitting in this thread writing angry paragraphs :mjlol:

Is this supposed to be some “Ah Ha! Gotchya!” moment for y’all? fukking fools. :mjlol:

Botham Jean’s family can eat several dikks though, they sold out to white supremacy. You can’t put that on all black immigrants.

Y’all know these dumb ass nikkas probably skipped high school & had to go to job corps or some shyt.

Scholarships for certain groups have always existed. I created a scholarship fund for my old high school for students who participated in band. It ain’t much but any little bit helps & you can make it for whoever you want.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

The Tariq Nasheed generation of c00ns

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
lol “we all black…”

I got no problem with this, though. You are supposed to look out for your group, and once your group is good, then you help the others.
This. If something happen to you breh, you damn sure I'll create a scholarships how you want it. You want it ados, cool. shyt, it's your scholarship