Bothem Jean’s family created a scholarship only for Caribbean students in the US.

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
Is there specific scholarships dished out for black Americans, and groups focused strictly on black Americans?

If there is, could you point me in that direction? Please help me in my lack of experience and knowledge oh wise one :mjcry:
The wiseman goes to a PWI with white folk money, sir :mjpls:

Here’s an example tho.

This is a group specifically for African American outreach and it’s based exclusively in cities without Black immigrants. In order to get this scholarship, you must be part of the group.

This one is specifically for African American women.

And honestly it goes on and on..If you go to the financial aid office at your school the lady will give you a big ass packet and usually turn to the end of it and you’ll find hundreds of scholarships for different types of Black people.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
The wiseman goes to a PWI with white folk money, sir :mjpls:

Here’s an example tho.

This is a group specifically for African American outreach and it’s based exclusively in cities without Black immigrants. In order to get this scholarship, you must be part of the group.

This one is specifically for African American women.

And honestly it goes on and on..If you go to the financial aid office at your school the lady will give you a big ass packet and usually turn to the end of it and you’ll find hundreds of scholarships for different types of Black people.

The person lacking knowledge and understanding went to an HBCU oh wise one :mjgrin:

:jbhmm: That first one lets any man that is “black” in. That’s how it is here in Atlanta, as African American encompasses everyone that is black. There are men that have Caribbean and/or African ties in the org. I’d bet the same for Houston.

I’ll do my research on Essence.

As for your last paragraph, I’ll contact the black lady that was the secretary of the Dean in my department and get a list of scholarships. You could be right, but I want to make sure, as I don’t recall any of these scholarships from my years of schooling, and I have a daughter that will need this, possibly, in the future.

I believe when these groups say “African American” they are talking about everyone that is black in this country is eligible. If that’s the case, then it’s not specific for black Americans. But since you provided the info, I’ll do my research to either confirm or deny.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

:mjlol:LOOK AT THIS bytch
TRYING TO LATCH ON NOW.

SIT THE fukk DOWN SOME WHERE
AND STAY OVER THERE.

:devil:
:evil:

I don’t what you are but from your post history you don’t care about African Americans you’re a hurt toll that acts like a child, one that more than not opinions align with a klan member rather than a black person. I don’t know what’s more trash, you as a poster or that ear poison you call music that you make:umad:

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
The person lacking knowledge and understanding went to an HBCU oh wise one :mjgrin:

:jbhmm: That first one lets any man that is “black” in. That’s how it is here in Atlanta, as African American encompasses everyone that is black. There are men that have Caribbean and/or African ties in the org. I’d bet the same for Houston.

As for your last paragraph, I’ll contact the black lady that was the secretary of the Dean in my department and get a list of scholarships. You could be right, but I want to make sure, as I don’t recall any of these scholarships from my years of schooling, and I have a daughter that will need this, possibly, in the future.

I believe when these groups say “African American” they are talking about everyone that is black in this country is eligible. If that’s the case, then it’s not specific for black Americans. But since you provided the info, I’ll do my research to either confirm or deny.

Don't believe that shyt. The terms African Americans and black American have expanded to fit any ol negro who shows up... because we're actually pan africanist in word AND deed, unlike some posting it rn.

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes

It sounds like I provided a link specifically for African American men and women and you’re trying to make it something other than its stated claim because you were proven wrong. That type of maybeism dont fly in a PWI:mjpls:.

This is like nikkas in here somehow saying that Asian kids are gonna get a Caribbean scholarship :russ:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Don't believe that shyt. The terms African Americans and black American have expanded to fit any ol negro who shows up... because we're actually pan africanist in word AND deed, unlike some posting it rn.
Oh, I know. Hell, when you fill out a job application, outside of California, every black person only has the option of choosing African American on the list of races.

I, personally, know he’s off on his first one, but I’ll let him have his “knowledge and experience” I’ll look up essence, though.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
It sounds like I provided a link specifically for African American men and women and you’re trying to make it something other than its stated claim because you were proven wrong. That type of maybeism dont fly in a PWI:mjpls:.

This is like nikkas in here somehow saying that Asian kids are gonna get a Caribbean scholarship :russ:
You got it, smart guy; PWI grad :whoa:

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
Oh, I know. Hell, when you fill out a job application, outside of California, every black person only has the option of choosing African American on the list of races.

I, personally, know he’s off on his first one, but I’ll let him have his “knowledge and experience” I’ll look up essence, though.
My only thing though God, if we both men don’t talk to no bytch about me. That’s now cipher.

you can google the thousands of African American decent scholarships and ask your school about them aswell.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

So you saying there are no asian wi's? Bc I know some Jamaicans who would fight you over that, told me straight up irl, "we feel more kinship with them than, say, you, cuz we share culture."

Show me a Jamaican excluding Asians. Or a trini excluding indians. From ANY aspect of the culture or it's derivatives. Thanks

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Well,most of the coli makes 200-300k. We could easily start our own fund. I'll chip in 100:respect:

Edit-100$ to be clear.
The gofundmes and coli start ups say extremely different when it comes to investments/donations :mjlol:

Look at how many brehs missed out on black sands:mjlol:

Look at @sanityovar8ted

None of the coli sisterhood even donated to her situation:mjlol: