Bothem Jean’s family created a scholarship only for Caribbean students in the US.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
As African Americans we really need to circle the wagons for a bit, and I’m not talking about that ADOS agent shyt with that bytch Tariq. We need to get on code and take pride in everything we do, others disrespecting our culture shouldnt be tolerated. We are the greatest people
ever and it’s laughable others think they’re above us.

:mjlol:LOOK AT THIS bytch
TRYING TO LATCH ON NOW.

SIT THE fukk DOWN SOME WHERE
AND STAY OVER THERE.

:devil:
:evil:

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
Getting on code would be the coli banning pig fukking crackas like you :demonic:
75 messages since 2015 huh:mjpls:
No on-code black man idolize Joseph Biden. :skip:

I see you skipped over the last part of his message.

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
lol “we all black…”

I got no problem with this, though. You are supposed to look out for your group, and once your group is good, then you help the others.
The way other minorities coming to this country and soaking up all the resources that should be going to AAs, there won’t be nothing left to give to AAs.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
That was the most coònish shyt I’ve ever seen. I was watching that live, like :gucci:
What the fukk did I just watch. Man this shyt was like a comedy skit. Lil bruh basically said “it was a honor for my brother to be killed by the milk goddess of the heavens. Man in biblical days a prophet would a grabbed his sword and thrusted into his back and her chest. Would have that courtroom looking like a meat market

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
I was done with the family after the brother was literally hugging the devil.

This doesn't upset me and seems normal. People make scholarships for specific groups all the time. It's kinda the point. There are scholarships for left handed people