Botham Jean's neighbor/witness in his case was murdered last night

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Honestly as some have already said, we need to step up and protect ourselves as well as each other. When testifying against the system you shouldnt have to face that system by yourself, and especially in a situation where we (as in the black activist community and the AA community in general) have a mutual interest in seeing that individual testify :francis: . The outcome of Botham’s case has far-reaching repercussions on both the national discourse and on future cases. We absolutely need brothers like Joshua to feel safe(r) when they play their part.

I ain’t somebody who believes in the system but I do believe that our people need more protection. In 2019 that protection is only going to come from each other.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
Honestly as some have already said, we need to step up and protect ourselves as well as each other. When testifying against the system you shouldnt have to face that system by yourself, and especially in a situation where we (as in the black activist community and the AA community in general) have a mutual interest in seeing that individual testify :francis: . The outcome of Botham’s case has far-reaching repercussions on both the national discourse and on future cases. We absolutely need brothers like Joshua to feel safe(r) when they play their part.

I ain’t somebody who believes in the system but I do believe that our people need more protection. In 2019 that protection is only going to come from each other.
Judgement is supposed to be forbidden, how can you swear on a bible if the bible says only God can judge. Black people dont believe in the justice system because subconsciously we know its wrong and not for us. We sometimes participate, but reluctantly.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
This is a signal to any black person dont you ever dare of speaking out against us your white masters.
nikkas have to learn that this people hate us and our skin folk, always carry pepper spray, pocket knife or open carry and get licensed make sure you are not a fukking sitting duck
nikka didnt even say nuthin..except what he seen n heard daily from bo..hell his testimony was week..nikka even said he got lost on the wrong floor at times..

i can see if he said he seen the whole thing n had footage..

bro was in some shyt already...

it caught up with him...

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Dallas County judge is saying he wasn't shot in the face. :comeon:

They already have a suspect for this sh1t and they will be arrested before the end of the week. I don't put anything past white folks but I don't know about this one.

They're about to pop their collar on us, on some :smugfavre: sh1t.