Botham Jean's neighbor/witness in his case was murdered last night

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
I don't want to make this about race, but I fail to understand why some black people want to marry outside of the culture. An non black woman is cool to deal with for a while, but as far as marrying them and starting a family with them, I simply don't understand.

this isnt the thread for this BS :camby:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

This crazy shiit.
I read he was at a party when he was shot.
Now the news is saying he was at his apartment complex.

I dislike that many have this dismissive attitude automatically towards the word “conspiracy”. Like “I’m better than those internet nuts!”

Do we not live in a world where people conspire against one another everyday? Whether it’s a small time crook, someone at work, or something on a much more grand scale... Conspiracy doesn’t always mean it’s some “tin foil hat” stuff.

The term "conspiracy theory" was created as a result of JFK shooting.....in Dallas
..., when non-corporate journalists and lay people began to suggest anamolies and ask questions about the case that weren't adding up with the official story. They were mocked as "conspiracy theories".

Sound familiar?

Last edited:

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
nikka didnt even say nuthin..except what he seen n heard daily from bo..hell his testimony was week..nikka even said he got lost on the wrong floor at times..

i can see if he said he seen the whole thing n had footage..

bro was in some shyt already...

it caught up with him...

thats what I was thinking. He was hustling airbnb???

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably some gangs around the block jealous dude was getting positive publicity

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i been avoiding reading the story all weekend because i didn't want to get pissed.

rest in power.

clear pre-meditated cop perpetrated murder.

it has happened to other activists/enemies of white supremacists out there who don't get bought off, if you pay attention. always goes under the radar because the media is co-opted.

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I don't think this shyt had nothing to do with the Amber Guyger case. Brah ain't even see shyt or heard much. People just love conspiracy theories though, so I'mma let ya'll rock.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
nikka didnt even say nuthin..except what he seen n heard daily from bo..hell his testimony was week..nikka even said he got lost on the wrong floor at times..

i can see if he said he seen the whole thing n had footage..

bro was in some shyt already...

it caught up with him...
EXACTLY! His testimony wasn't even really damning to her.