Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Just read about it on my phone and shed a tear :mjcry:

That physically hurt, I'm done with this country :mjcry:
Seriously I hate this country so much. I cant even hide it anymore. fukk Amerikkka. I dont even want to raise children in this country or start a family here at this point when I continue to read news like this

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
It has actually begun.....i was talking to sumbody about this n they brought up him being shot in 2018 talking boutt it was retaliation....retaliation from what he was the victim in 2018...they went to jail....what they come kill him for now....shot in the mouth =shouldtna testified.....this is what they posting on fb. https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2018/12/13/man-arrested-in-fatal-shooting-outside-dallas-strip-club-after-thanksgiving/
Is this from that breaking news page? Too much buffoonery on there.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Such a slap in the face the more I think about it. His brother’s death affected (at least) two black witnesses lives for the worse and this nikka hugs the cop that started all this shyt. :snoop:
That's what I'm saying. There's no excuse for that, period. That disgusting wench murdered in cold blood and it's looking like she inadvertently got another young man murdered. She deserves to rot in hell.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shortys tryna get a bag/clout off his death smh..they were together years ago.she lives in france theres no pics of him at all on her instagram ...

breh I hate to say it but after I posted her tweets and started reading her twitter some more it do kind of seem like it.

I see Tariq responded to her in French

Daps
Shortys tryna get a bag/clout off his death smh..they were together years ago.she lives in france theres no pics of him at all on her instagram ...
Or maybe she’s expressing sadness in the passing of someone she once cared about. Stop being such a cynic. :francis:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Because no white supremacists would ever think to take action after the fact? Use your head.

Yelp it's all done and over now let's move on. That's how you think?

Retaliation never exist in your playbook?
I said it before in another thread but I'm 100% sure that a white supremacists group is behind all these murders. I also suspect they're involved with vote tampering from last election. In that Cambridge analytica documentary it was explained how they used facebook and other platforms to me manipulate and change voting. They show the people.behind Cambridge but they don't really show who was.funding them. I guarantee it's someone connected to a white supremacists group. Eventually the truth will come out--there is a white supremacist group actively involved in organized crime. The truth will come in the coming years.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Went to sleep thinking about this. Woke up thinking about this.

I can't shake the feeling they'll find some nikka to pin this on and claim it was some street. :francis: Especially since he was shot before
Police departments have been caught in these situations all the time. I remember the atlanta child murders. The feds were inching closer to exposing the kkk for the murders even had wire taped conversations of them admitting they were killing black kids but the police and city hall colluded to cover that information and pin it all on wayne Williams because they feared a race riot.

It's really difficult to believe this was some random act of violence.