Botham Jean's neighbor/witness in his case was murdered last night

Shang Tsung

All Star
Daps
Any word on the other witness ? The black chemistry teacher who's also a football coach

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't want to make this about race, but I fail to understand why some black people want to marry outside of the culture. An non black woman is cool to deal with for a while, but as far as marrying them and starting a family with them, I simply don't understand.
You made it about race. A man is dead and you are MORE worried about who he was fukking.

Smh

Sick

Shoog Shatmi

All Star
Daps
What was the point of this judge even saying this? Tasteless and disrespectful
No, I'm glad he corrected that rumor. What's really tasteless and disrespectful is people making up shyt about this man's shooting to fuel bullshyt conspiracy theories.

Shoog Shatmi

All Star
Daps
So the fact that this man got murdered doesn't sound like a conspiracy to u?
It's certainly eyebrow-raising, but no, I don't think he was killed by the police. Anything is possible, but that seems much less likely than that he got caught up in some street shyt, which happens every day in Dallas.

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
nikka didnt even say nuthin..except what he seen n heard daily from bo..hell his testimony was week..nikka even said he got lost on the wrong floor at times..

i can see if he said he seen the whole thing n had footage..

bro was in some shyt already...

it caught up with him...

It caught up with him once his address was revealed during the trial.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EXACTLY! His testimony wasn't even really damning to her.
Actually it was. They were trying to poke holes in the official line that she gave warning before shooting. If she did even yell hands, it needed to be loud and clear. She also said that Bo yelled as well. He said he didn't hear any voices, just gun shots. We're talking about murder vs self defense.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Actually it was. They were trying to poke holes in the official line that she gave warning before shooting. If she did even yell hands, it needed to be loud and clear. She also said that Bo yelled as well. He said he didn't hear any voices, just gun shots. We're talking about murder vs self defense.
Man he said he heard voice but didn't hear what they said. Any way, he ain't get killed behind that case and of you think he did, you a gullible ass nikka.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And please you cats saying it was street shyt, relax off that from what his mother says he had no enemies and was a working dude, I don't believe he had any incidents outside of that 2018 incident one instance does not equate a black man to hood nikka status I know movies and media would lead you to believe we all out here on the block with keys pushing work but some of us do go to work and try to live an honest lifestyle. I hood shyt caught up with him right after he testified against law enforcement and got one of their own sentenced, and I wouldn't mind but these nikkas run in here speaking facts and trying to shame other nikkas like we haven't been observing shyt for years, chill the internet bravado shyt out.

shyt I've been in a few shootouts none involving me just at the wrong place at the wrong time I guess I'm thug life now :russ:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

Man he said he heard voice but didn't hear what they said. Any way, he ain't get killed behind that case and of you think he did, you a gullible ass nikka.
exactly

pretty much said he heard voices that sounded like they were shocked at meetin one another for the first time...didnt hear exactly what..it was muffled..n 2 shots afterwards...

he also helped the defense to by sayin he has gotten lost in the apartment...

he didnt make or break the case...