Botham Jean's neighbor/witness in his case was murdered last night

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When did he get shot before?

read this post and link. Said he got shot in 2018 at a club.

It has actually begun.....i was talking to sumbody about this n they brought up him being shot in 2018 talking boutt it was retaliation....retaliation from what he was the victim in 2018...they went to jail....what they come kill him for now....shot in the mouth =shouldtna testified.....this is what they posting on fb. https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2018/12/13/man-arrested-in-fatal-shooting-outside-dallas-strip-club-after-thanksgiving/

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

I'm glad Bunny told the racist Daily Mail to fukk off. She feels some kind of way with the brother hugging that bytch after she risked her own life and lost A LOT for the sake of getting justice for this family.

If the Jean family have any decency they will send her a huge chunk of whatever payoff they received. :francis:

yyy

All Star
Daps
The murder of a witness in a major trial is very concerning. Just like the murder of Botham Shem Jean we have the same exact problems at play. Who will do the investigating? People love to talk about how votes don't matter and Donald Trump and Obama are the same. If Obama was President Dallas PD would be under investigation for Civil Rights abuses and racial bias, and there's a strong chance that the FBI would have taken over both the investigation of Amber Guyger and this investigation. Instead we have police officers investigating police officers. If you don't think that police officers have solidarity think again. They all protect each other. If this was retaliation for Mr. Brown testifying against Amber Guyger don't be surprised if members of the Police Department try to sabotage the investigation.

In addition, be ready for the usual smear tactics. Mr. Brown used drugs...Mr. Brown was a thug...Mr. Brown had nefarious connections and interacted with criminal underworld. Whenever something like this happens and police are afraid of blowback, they attack the victims character. The only thing people who want justice have going for them is that this investigation will receive national media coverage. Only time will tell if it will be enough.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The murder of a witness in a major trial is very concerning. Just like the murder of Botham Shem Jean we have the same exact problems at play. Who will do the investigating? People love to talk about how votes don't matter and Donald Trump and Obama are the same. If Obama was President Dallas PD would be under investigation for Civil Rights abuses and racial bias, and there's a strong chance that the FBI would have taken over both the investigation of Amber Guyger and this investigation. Instead we have police officers investigating police officers. If you don't think that police officers have solidarity think again. They all protect each other. If this was retaliation for Mr. Brown testifying against Amber Guyger don't be surprised if members of the Police Department try to sabotage the investigation.

In addition, be ready for the usual smear tactics. Mr. Brown used drugs...Mr. Brown was a thug...Mr. Brown had nefarious connections and interacted with criminal underworld. Whenever something like this happens and police are afraid of blowback, they attack the victims character. The only thing people who want justice have going for them is that this investigation will receive national media coverage. Only time will tell if it will be enough.
I think Obama would've at least gave an effort. I think damn near any DNC candidate wouldve gave an effort. On social issues like this, I dont see how any minority would vote red

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Bro sometimes I think the Moors must’ve been running around absolutely TERRORIZING crackers for Black people to be getting such inhumane treatment for so long. Like there MUST be some shyt these muthafukkas done covered up within history that explains this shyt. Because its fukking insane

nope

Or whites could just be demons? Sometimes the answers are just right in front of your face. No need to think about what ancestors could have done so horribly wrong

correct.. look at how they dealt with the other non-black non white groups globally.

I have said this many times.... but they are

extreme narcissistic psycho-sociopathic sadists.