Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Deactivated the c00n gathering place that is Facebook.

Someone posted that Eric Garner's wife said "HELL NO" when asked if she forgives the officer that murdered her husband.

Some c00n replied in the comments "That's good for her......I bet she got high blood pressure though."

Dumb ass nikkaz I swear. Her forgiving the murderer wont bring her husband back.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Off topic but breh really wore a dragon ball z shirt to court lmao
He got pulled in unexpectedly breh :beli:
I moved out of DALLAS at the right time.....after i went to jail for a week for a joint n had to bond out i knew it was time 2 go......yes a joint

When was this? You'd get a citation now

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can't blame them for wanting to get the fukk outta the US especially after seeing this happen too

I said before on here. These folks are not Americans. You must be nuts if you think they weren't told to keep cool cause they got visas.

You can't go to another country on a visa and act out. They can revoke their visas and kick them out the country....or make sure they can't ever come back.

We basing all this shyt as if they are american citizens. shyt on top of that they probably got a tourist visa....which is one of the most bull shyt visas you can get.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fact that black people won’t co-sign you based on the race of who you sleep with is such a female talking point. It doesn’t matter what you do for the community or what injustice you face if you are with a non black man or woman you already lose support. This shyt is mind boggling and shows the backward mentality black people have. I could care less who a person sleeps with as long they don’t talk down their own race. Our people are fukked and our priorities are out of wack.

Breh this is the ignorance of social media. Some things are bigger.....and this is an example. I wouldn't care if he was sleeping with fat white women and fat white men.

The man testified and is murdered. That is concerning and that is a problem.

Got no time for bitter ignorant live with they momma clowns debating whether we should worry about this man being murdered cause he was fukking a nonblack woman.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brotham apartments is right across the street from Dallas police headquarters. It’s a real nice complex, erykah badu used to live there.

something fishy. Brotham a drug lord or mafia leader?

Yeah sista this the fishiest shyt I have seen here in Dallad since that dude was gonna snitch on the NFL and their steroid connections.

Like a day before he was gonna snitch he and his old lady were found dead with bullet wounds to the chest and then head.