Botham Jean's neighbor/witness in his case was murdered last night

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The FBI will have to step in. You can't tell me the entire police department isn't in on it.

It's bigger than Dallas Police. Somebody posted a picture of the people from the Ferguson protests or Hands Up Don't Shoot movement that have died. I was like wtf. It was like 6 people on the picture but I saw an article about this pastor that was apart of it that was found in his car. Imma goona post the link. Too bizarre

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Chicago Tribune - We are currently unavailable in your region

This shyt had me heated after reading it. Somebody posted the picture of 6 that have died or been killed but it's other people not even mentioned. Smh. Devil is doing what the devil does

Coiendence my ass

I read that article today. I wanna know what other names aren't on there

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Question isn't naive at all:why:, you kill the witness before they go to trail it happens all the damn time

Because no white supremacists would ever think to take action after the fact? Use your head.

Yelp it's all done and over now let's move on. That's how you think?

Retaliation never exist in your playbook?

Last edited:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
There's no expiration date on racism.

Oh I know. That's why they should cut the bullshyt and stand on what they believe. Police, white supremacists pulling pages from their 60s playbook. Knowing full well they can and will be recorded is just lazy. Like people really wont connect in the internet age and get answers