Botham Jean's neighbor/witness in his case was murdered last night

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
they talk about mental health issues in this country...look at the shyt thats going on

This world is fukked up. Figure out a way to make money in this world, protect and provide for your family...and thats it. Dont get all involved in the rest of peoples business and everything else because this world is jacked up

ha @ this.

That is exactly the kind of defeatist reasoning why nothing has changed.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
How dumb do they think we are??

This shyt got me so fukking hot, it's so fukked up out here :mjcry:

Rest in peace breh....

They think we’re dumb enough to hug, forgive, and publicly say that we’d like to be friends with our child’s MURDERER....

This shyt is fukking infuriating
Or whites could just be demons? Sometimes the answers are just right in front of your face. No need to think about what ancestors could have done so horribly wrong

Bro i ain’t even in my right mind at this moment. Like i’m SERIOUSLY just wondering what the fukk is the point of being black in this world. This young man wept on the stand in defense of a fallen brother and in turn gets executed for it. There is NO fukkING SAFE HAVEN for black people in this world. The shyt is really fukking with my soul

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
I thought the same thing. I want to see where this goes
Botham was an accountant for PWC, one of the largest accounting firms in the world. For all we know he saw something he wasn't supposed to and wouldn't let it go. This whole story is too damn bizarre. Maybe the neighbor heard something or they thought he might have heard something.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
nikkas wanna hug a cac bytch and give forgiveness, and the same bytch done put a hit out on the people that testified against her.

How many black people have to be killed by the opposition to realize these bytches only want us dead?

Micah Johnson didn't die in vain by letting us continue to be treated harshly by the same people that we continue to forgive after they harm/murder one our own.

It's time to break the c00ns off from us. Them bytches wanna be white anyways.

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ha @ this.

That is exactly the kind of defeatist reasoning why nothing has changed.

:dead:
Im gonna school u here

This is how life is meant to work at its core

The sooner u can let that sink in, the sooner u can focus on whats important. Humans are not special...we are not above this. This happens all the time in different forms

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Botham was an accountant for PWC, one of the largest accounting firms in the world. For all we know he saw something he wasn't supposed to and wouldn't let it go. This whole story is too damn bizarre. Maybe the neighbor heard something or they thought he might have heard something.

No need to complicate the situation like that and come up with wild scenarios like that. I'm not a conspiracy theory type guy. The history of this country should tell you everything you need to know especially the dynamics between blacks and whites. Also between blacks, whites and law enforcement.

I prefer to start there instead of trying to look above, beyond and past history.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
it scares me too the thought that to see a better tomorrow you might have to give up today