Botham Jean's neighbor/witness in his case was murdered last night

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brotham apartments is right across the street from Dallas police headquarters. It’s a real nice complex, erykah badu used to live there.

something fishy. Brotham a drug lord or mafia leader?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
For all you bytch ass nikkaz thinkin' forgiving murderers is the way to go, this is the end result.

Everyday is open season on Black people. Why the fukk are you applauding the forgiveness of these devils?

I swear, most of yall are bytches. I dont wanna have any association with you coward ass, soft shoe ass idiots. fukk ALL of yall, and I hope yall die a horrible death:pacspit:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Brotham apartments is right across the street from Dallas police headquarters. It’s a real nice complex, erykah badu used to live there.

something fishy. Brotham a drug lord or mafia leader?
Go the fuk back to sleep - you dumbass white bytch..

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

:dwillhuh: What he talking about?

Seems like Brown is losing “support” because they found out his wife was not black. He says those who are dropping out aren’t true pro-blacks and are sick in the head. And I don’t know what she looks like I’m just going by what he said in that tweet

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Damn so bunny lost her credentials , the cacs put some gag order on what she saw and confiscate the video

Woman Who Filmed Shooting Of Botham Jean Fired From Job In Retaliation (Video) | The Oklahoma Eagle

EGKEpQUUUAA3Hdt

EGKEpQXU8AEhu-O

Last edited:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
You have to be around them so if you have to associate keep it short and keep it moving. We will never see eye to eye with them. We are mortal enemies. They are the true animals. 3/5ths human. Savages. Ape. All that shyt is projection. Move accordingly

I fully agree.

If only black people wake up to it :francis:

This is what police in Brazil do. They do extrajudicial murders in predominantly black neighborhoods in plain clothes.

True, but at least here they get this work too :youngsabo: