Botham Jean's neighbor/witness in his case was murdered last night

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Damn so bunny lost her credentials and the cacs put some gag order on what she saw

Woman Who Filmed Shooting Of Botham Jean Fired From Job In Retaliation (Video) | The Oklahoma Eagle

EGKEpQUUUAA3Hdt

EGKEpQXU8AEhu-O

"Black extremist" huh:wsnonikkas:

Like i said before, Amerikkka never ceases to disgust me :pacspit:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

:dwillhuh: What he talking about?

The fact that black people won’t co-sign you based on the race of who you sleep with is such a female talking point. It doesn’t matter what you do for the community or what injustice you face if you are with a non black man or woman you already lose support. This shyt is mind boggling and shows the backward mentality black people have. I could care less who a person sleeps with as long they don’t talk down their own race. Our people are fukked and our priorities are out of wack.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Botham was an accountant for PWC, one of the largest accounting firms in the world. For all we know he saw something he wasn't supposed to and wouldn't let it go. This whole story is too damn bizarre. Maybe the neighbor heard something or they thought he might have heard something.
Brehs need to stop with the conspiracies. Having worked at a big four firm, one dude doesn't see "something he shouldn't see." That's not how this works.

Something is fishy about the witness murder but the cop shooting seems pretty clear cut and was gone over in the trial. Accountants dying is not the sign of a conspiracy, this isn't a movie.

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
Smh damn man.. Not even gone flex hearing bruh testimony and seeing him brake down brought a tear to my eye.. Now hearing this shyt and it being true?... Smh.. Maybe ole boy brother got threatened by tha white bytch fam or summin so that could of been a reason why he was acting like a hoe...smh damn man Rip Josh