Botham Jean's neighbor/witness in his case was murdered last night

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
No need to complicate the situation like that and come up with wild scenarios like that. I'm not a conspiracy theory type guy. The history of this country should tell you everything you need to know especially the dynamics between blacks and whites. Also between blacks, whites and law enforcement.

I prefer to start there instead of trying to look above, beyond and past history.
No doubt, its just too weird of a series of events.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They think we’re dumb enough to hug, forgive, and publicly say that we’d like to be friends with our child’s MURDERER....

This shyt is fukking infuriating

Bro i ain’t even in my right mind at this moment. Like i’m SERIOUSLY just wondering what the fukk is the point of being black in this world. This young man wept on the stand in defense of a fallen brother and in turn gets executed for it. There is NO fukkING SAFE HAVEN for black people in this world. The shyt is really fukking with my soul

I feel you bruh.

I can't tell you why but what I do know is that a lot(majority) of them hate us all. I could say propaganda from the media but they have hated us for hundreds of years before the media deemed us to be savages. They've convinced themselves that we are worthless and undeserving of life. They've convinced themselves that we aren't even human. I know they have their minds made up on us no matter how great we are and no matter how much we set the standard for kindness and forgiveness. They don't have souls. They are demons. Nothing you can say or do will convince them that your life is worth more than a dog.

You have to be around them so if you have to associate keep it short and keep it moving. We will never see eye to eye with them. We are mortal enemies. They are the true animals. 3/5ths human. Savages. Ape. All that shyt is projection. Move accordingly

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No doubt, its just too weird of a series of events.

This murder could be Dallas Police but we live in the internet age. What would stop one of those members of racist websites from doing something like this? Trying not to mention the sites but two websites come to mind. The one that's outright with their Storm of racism. The other with 4 site to be known underground racists. KKK and Neo Nazi's don't need to push their agenda in the streets anymore.

Edit 4 and Storm :francis:

I'm bad at that type of shyt

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Message between him and his patna. He didn't even want to testify because he was worried about the police fukking with him.

72393121_10220175133903956_5576293002608902144_n.jpg

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
highly suspect and very possible this was a hit related to his participation in the trial. sponsored by someone sympathetic to her conviction and/or someone who tried witness intimidation and when he testified anyway they eventually got to him. if this case goes unsolved that will tell us all we need to know about who was involved.

rip to the breh and blessings to his fam and loved ones.

they better solve this promptly or mistrust will continue to grow leading to vigilantism and retribution. already caused one dude to snap a few years ago and it could happen again.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
highly suspect and very possible this was a hit related to his participation in the trial. sponsored by someone sympathetic to her conviction and/or someone who tried witness intimidation and when he testified anyway they eventually got to him. if this case goes unsolved that will tell us all we need to know about who was involved.

rip to the breh and blessings to his fam and loved ones.

they better solve this promptly or mistrust will continue to grow leading to vigilantism and retribution. already caused one dude to snap a few years ago and it could happen again.

Question, why wasn't he hit before the trail and why kill him? This ain't no gang vs gang retaliation or cartel hit mafia.