Botham Jean's neighbor/witness in his case was murdered last night

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
they talk about mental health issues in this country...look at the shyt thats going on

This world is fukked up. Figure out a way to make money in this world, protect and provide for your family...and thats it. Dont get all involved in the rest of peoples business and everything else because this world is jacked up
Facts

But damn what the fukk did we do to deserve the shyt we get from everyone. This shyt actually keeps me up late half the time

Daps
We may have to just start butchering the pigs. Guns, machetes...whatever.........we'll have to be on our Hutu Power shyt. Can't distinguish the good ones from the bad ones. Just run up the numbers until the streets are covered

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
i put you in whatever ish i want (including my ignore list).... and you are posting just like most other people on social media, without knowing what you are talking about so its only right :yeshrug: you literally just shytted on a black man who, as a civil rights attorney, does more for "what's right" than the majority of american who just posts on the internet. think before you post, or shyt, at least ask questions if you dont know what you are talking about

Do that.

NegaDuck

"F*ck Duckberg ho!"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of Duckton
they talk about mental health issues in this country...look at the shyt thats going on

This world is fukked up. Figure out a way to make money in this world, protect and provide for your family...and thats it. Dont get all involved in the rest of peoples business and everything else because this world is jacked up

Rep/Dap

This is all you can do.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Facts

But damn what the fukk did we do to deserve the shyt we get from everyone. This shyt actually keeps me up late half the time

Bro sometimes I think the Moors must’ve been running around absolutely TERRORIZING crackers for Black people to be getting such inhumane treatment for so long. Like there MUST be some shyt these muthafukkas done covered up within history that explains this shyt. Because its fukking insane

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Bro sometimes I think the Moors must’ve been running around absolutely TERRORIZING crackers for Black people to be getting such inhumane treatment for so long. Like there MUST be some shyt these muthafukkas done covered up within history that explains this shyt. Because its fukking insane

Or whites could just be demons? Sometimes the answers are just right in front of your face. No need to think about what ancestors could have done so horribly wrong