Botham Jean's neighbor/witness in his case was murdered last night

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
witness protection is a government service, so the prosecutor would have had to do that. merritt is a private CIVIL attorney that had no bearing on the criminal trial other than supporting the family. yall so quick to turn on any black person when you dont even know whats going on lol, then cry about being "on code" smh

Thanks for explaining. But, I still believe he could have influenced and spoken to the prosecutors on the the Black witnesses behalf for some type of protection.

And don't put me and other Black people you don't know -- in some "y'all" ish.

I don't do the "on code" talk.. I'm about what's right.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
witness protection is a government service, so the prosecutor would have had to do that. merritt is a private CIVIL attorney that had no bearing on the criminal trial other than supporting the family. yall so quick to turn on any black person when you dont even know whats going on lol, then cry about being "on code" smh

Yeah I was about to comment that whitness protection is provided by cops or by the government.

Thats why it is so dangerous to so called snitch on cops or government folks. Basically you will end up with no protection.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
heres the question....the Las vegas massacre went down and all sorts of weird shyt went down in that situation. We have such ADD in this country, we forget 2 weeks later

Obviously something strange happened here. How long will this be a story for? 2 weeks?

Yep and speaking of which the vegas shooting victims just got 800 mill which ain't shyt when you divide it amoungst 500 plus folks.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Exactly.

We got Black warriors, but I swear, it seems the c00ns will fight us to try and make us put our weapons down.

There is no reversing or extracting the c00n out of anybody. Their first and foremost agenda is siding with white people.

I'm still disgusted at the majority of my facebook feed on this issue. So much so, that if this incident happened to one of these c00n ass sympathizers, my only reaction would be :unimpressed:
You got blacc people who don't want you in their house if you own a (legal) firearm. :mjlol:

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s getting harder and harder to cope with reality
they talk about mental health issues in this country...look at the shyt thats going on

This world is fukked up. Figure out a way to make money in this world, protect and provide for your family...and thats it. Dont get all involved in the rest of peoples business and everything else because this world is jacked up

Daps
Thanks for explaining. But, I still believe he could have influenced and spoken to the prosecutors on the the Black witnesses behalf for some type of protection.

And don't put me and other Black people you don't know -- in some "y'all" ish.

I don't do the "on code" talk.. I'm about what's right.

i put you in whatever ish i want (including my ignore list).... and you are posting just like most other people on social media, without knowing what you are talking about so its only right :yeshrug: you literally just shytted on a black man who, as a civil rights attorney, does more for "what's right" than the majority of american who just posts on the internet. think before you post, or shyt, at least ask questions if you dont know what you are talking about