Botham Jean's neighbor/witness in his case was murdered last night

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This could be a cac in Dallas not even associated with the police.

When the KKK was at its peak, their biggest chapter in the country was in Dallas.
At this point, the police forces of America have been infiltrated by the KKK and Neo-Nazis, whos to say they aren't involved as the lines become more and more blurred in them being public servants and blatant white supremacists>?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have now killed 2 college educated brothas. :snoop:

Joshua Brown was a football player at USF.

Joshua Brown - Football - USF Athletics

YOAJZTFSMEVYZWU.20120806235910.jpg

Daps
If I know Dallas politics (and I'd like to think I do) the police are likely telling media to hold off on any reports to give them time to strategize/prep for any outrage :francis:

100% on the money breh. WFAA is leading the way on this shyt. They stan for the cops worse than any station.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
At this point, the police forces of America have been infiltrated by the KKK and Neo-Nazis, whos to say they aren't involved as the lines become more and more blurred in them being public servants and blatant white supremacists>?

Weren't white nationalists taken off the terror watch list or some shyt like that?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Weren't white nationalists taken off the terror watch list or some shyt like that?

Yes.
First during the Obama administration, funds towards fighting white supremacists and white nationalist terror groups were allocated towards fighting radical muslim terrorists even though in that time the number of hate groups INCREASED in America.

Trump becomes President and white nationalists are taken off the terror watch list.

Just fairly recently, after a slew of shootings and right-wing violence, white supremacists have been put on the DHS terrorist group list.

It's not like this hasn't been known, I was actually working for the SPLC when this was on the rise.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yes.
First during the Obama administration, funds towards fighting white supremacists and white nationalist terror groups were allocated towards fighting radical muslim terrorists even though in that time the number of hate groups INCREASED in America.

Trump becomes President and white nationalists are taken off the terror watch list.

Just fairly recently, after a slew of shootings and right-wing violence, white supremacists have been put on the DHS terrorist group list.

It's not like this hasn't been known, I was actually working for the SPLC when this was on the rise.

How much effort does the government really put into those groups?

Daps
Honestly, I am not a fan of Merritt. He should have had Mr. Brown in some type of witness protection. Knowing he was going at a corrupt police dept. He told everyone he feared for his life.

This is on Mr. Merritt hands as well.

witness protection is a government service, so the prosecutor would have had to do that. merritt is a private CIVIL attorney that had no bearing on the criminal trial other than supporting the family. yall so quick to turn on any black person when you dont even know whats going on lol, then cry about being "on code" smh

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
How much effort does the government really put into those groups?
Not that much.
But look at who's running the show now, the same man who called Neo-Nazis "very fine people" in Charlottesville.
:mjpls:

It explains why there was so much effort to squash the mention of white supremacist violence and groups...

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
heres the question....the Las vegas massacre went down and all sorts of weird shyt went down in that situation. We have such ADD in this country, we forget 2 weeks later

Obviously something strange happened here. How long will this be a story for? 2 weeks?