Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This really ain't surprising.

I mean you look at any of these incidents of witnesses testifying or capturing footage on incidents of people in power doing wrong. They always either receiving death threats, murdered or are on the run and in hiding.

I know folks on here got short memories...but damn yall forgot how the afro latin dude who filmed the Walter Scott murder was in hiding. Literally living at different folks houses so no one could track him. He actually handed the video to someone else to release it. Dude was getting death threats and everything.

Or the latin girl who filmed Oscar Grant shooting and how she was in hiding fearful of her life. She uploaded the shooting to youtube and went into hiding. The cops were looking for her and actually tracked her location after she uploaded the video. She even mentioned she was on the run and in hiding for months. Going from house to house cause the cops were tracking her phone calls to family.

There is always blood shed or folks lifes ruined when going against power. Folks actually think this stuff is some type of video game. Nope this is real life.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Honestly, I am not a fan of Merritt. He should have had Mr. Brown in some type of witness protection. Knowing he was going at a corrupt police dept. He told everyone he feared for his life.

This is on Mr. Merritt hands as well.
This could be a cac in Dallas not even associated with the police.

When the KKK was at its peak, their biggest chapter in the country was in Dallas.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This really ain't surprising.

I mean you look at any of these incidents of witnesses testifying or capturing footage on incidents of people in power doing wrong. They always either receiving death threats, murdered or are on the run and in hiding.

I know folks on here got short memories...but damn yall forgot how the afro latin dude who filmed the Walter Scott murder was in hiding. Literally living at different folks houses so no one could track him. He actually handed the video to someone else to release it. Dude was getting death threats and everything.

Or the latin girl who filmed Oscar Grant shooting and how she was in hiding fearful of her life. She uploaded the shooting to youtube and went into hiding. The cops were looking for her and actually tracked her location after she uploaded the video. She even mentioned she was on the run and in hiding for months. Going from house to house cause the cops were tracking her phone calls to family.

There is always blood shed or folks lifes ruined when going against power. Folks actually think this stuff is some type of video game. Nope this is real life.
The guy who filmed Eric Garner's murder was in hiding and eventually was arrested by police and is now serving time in jail.

:martin:

The idea of black people receiving justice is just seemingly anger inducing and unacceptable to those who have stakes against collective black progress.