Botham Jean's neighbor/witness in his case was murdered last night

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Yep

They are out for revenge while we are talking about forgiveness and asking to be friends with murderers.
Exactly.

We got Black warriors, but I swear, it seems the c00ns will fight us to try and make us put our weapons down.

There is no reversing or extracting the c00n out of anybody. Their first and foremost agenda is siding with white people.

I'm still disgusted at the majority of my facebook feed on this issue. So much so, that if this incident happened to one of these c00n ass sympathizers, my only reaction would be :unimpressed:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Shot in the face...somebody was definitely sending a message.

Honestly, I am not a fan of Merritt. He should have had Mr. Brown in some type of witness protection. Knowing he was going at a corrupt police dept. He told everyone he feared for his life.

This is on Mr. Merritt hands as well.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Honestly, I am not a fan of Merritt. He should have had Mr. Brown in some type of witness protection. Knowing he was going at a corrupt police dept. He told everyone he feared for his life.

This is on Mr. Merritt hands as well.

Preach

He should have something set up knowing what these people are risking, dude comes off like a hustler tot he fullest.