Boston is 26% Black (Unofficial Boston Thread LFGI)

Daps
East coast & Midwest way more ADOS than those cac west coast states y’all be stanning

You a lie

Cali 95 percent ados

Midwest is heavy ados

But east coast it's like 60/40 ados

It's way more African and carribean there than west coast

Ohio Pennsylvania Indiana Michigan 70 to 80 percent white

Cali 40 percent

Stfu cac

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
You a lie

Cali 95 percent ados

Midwest is heavy ados

But east coast it's like 60/40 ados

It's way more African and carribean there than west coast

Ohio Pennsylvania Indiana Michigan 70 to 80 percent white

Cali 40 percent

Stfu cac

Depends on the city. NY, Hartford and Boston aren’t the same as Philly, Wilmington Or Baltimore.

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
They’re concentrated in Dorchester, Roxbury and Mattapan, but you will run into black people everywhere. I’m from Cambridge, and there’s a good amount of us out here, too.

Massachusetts is the best state to live in if you’re black.

:francis:
Nah that would be New York but I get what u saying :pachaha:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
That’s a powerful shyt that you smoking. Because either one, you don’t travel much or to you get high before you come on here and post bullshyt like this. There’s no fukking Way Massachusetts is the best state for Black people.
For a raising Family, Mass is probably one of the best states

At least our judicial system isn’t stuck in 1800s like the south. nikkas will get caught with an lb of weed and do like an 8yr bid. Here you get caught with an lb and you just pay a $200 fine and go home

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
I've lived in the New England for over 20 years now, and worked in Boston for over 15. The actual city of Boston is extremely small. The majority of blacks you meet are not ADOS. The majority of blacks are from the Caribbean. If the majority of blacks were ADOS, Boston would have had a string of Black Mayors by now.

Schools in the area are good, and healthcare is 1st class. I find Boston more classiest than racist. You as a Black man can create a high-end business and whites will patron it. Good luck getting regular white patrons at a Black owned high-end business in a city like Detroit. The traditionally poor white areas (TBH, houses in the poor areas start @$500k) like Dorchester, South Boston, or burbs like Watertown is where the straight up racism flares up. Had a good experience there but can't recommend it, given the lack of a nightlife and how expensive it is. I vote Boston as the most overrated city in the US, even over L.A. and NYC. At least there is stuff to do in LA and NYC. You can do everything Boston has to offer in one weekend.

Mega

Superstar
Daps
I've lived in the New England for over 20 years now, and worked in Boston for over 15. The actual city of Boston is extremely small. The majority of blacks you meet are not ADOS. The majority of blacks are from the Caribbean. If the majority of blacks were ADOS, Boston would have had a string of Black Mayors by now.

Schools in the area are good, and healthcare is 1st class. I find Boston more classiest than racist. You as a Black man can create a high-end business and whites will patron it. Good luck getting regular white patrons at a Black owned high-end business in a city like Detroit. The traditionally poor white areas (TBH, houses in the poor areas start @$500k) like Dorchester, South Boston, or burbs like Watertown is where the straight up racism flares up. Had a good experience there but can't recommend it, given the lack of a nightlife and how expensive it is. I vote Boston as the most overrated city in the US, even over L.A. and NYC. At least there is stuff to do in LA and NYC. You can do everything Boston has to offer in one weekend.
I 100% agree with everything in this post except for the Black Mayor part.

Black Bostonians were overall majority ADOS before the late 70's/80's.
Why wasn't there any black mayors back then?
Massachusetts has had a two term Black Governor from January 4, 2007 – January 8, 2015.
If a capable black challenger was to make a run for mayor I believe they would have a strong chance of winning.

Last edited:
Daps
That’s a powerful shyt that you smoking. Because either one, you don’t travel much or to you get high before you come on here and post bullshyt like this. There’s no fukking Way Massachusetts is the best state for Black people.
It’s an opinion based off what I’ve observed of other states. When I read about the violence (Boston, which has a sizable black population, is considered one of the safest cities in the country), educational deficit, erosion of civil rights (voting, abortion, etc.), and police abuses (rarely any police shootings in Mass) occurring in other states, I am immediately struck by the contrast when thinking of how different it is in Boston - and, generally speaking, Massachusetts.

:jbhmm:

Daps

The majority of black people in Boston are definitely ADOS. Yes, there are a lot of West Indian people here, but they’re scattered throughout Greater Boston.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I 100% agree with everything in this post except for the Black Mayor part.

Black Bostonians were overall majority ADOS before the late 70's/80's.
Why wasn't there any black mayors back then?
Massachusetts has had a two term Black Governor from January 4, 2007 – January 8, 2015.
If a capable black mayor was to make a run for mayor I believe they would have a strong chance of winning.
1st Black elected US Senator was in Mass., second elected Black Governor in history was also in Mass. Only state that has had men elected to both offices. Both AAs.
There is clearly an AA power base in that state, and in the metro area of the capital city.
That area has old AA families and AAs from the Great Migration.

That member is misinformed or unaware of the history of his city. Either way, he is talking out of his ass.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
The majority of black people in Boston are definitely ADOS. Yes, there are a lot of West Indian people here, but they’re scattered throughout Greater Boston.

I went to church in Dorchester for over 10 years, and still get my haircut in Lower Mills. What you see, isn't what I see.

Mega

Superstar
Daps
I went to church in Dorchester for over 10 years, and still get my haircut in Lower Mills. What you see, isn't what I see.
Pay no attention to him. He tends to lie a lot.

For the third largest group in the country, comprised of almost 50 million people, I’m stunned by how few ADOS I encounter. Living in Boston, whether it’s while ridng the bus or interacting with store clerks, most of the “black” people I come into contact with are immigrants. Africans, Haitians, Somalians. And this doesn’t even include the Afro-Latins and Cape Verdeans, a large number of whom live out here, as well. Where the fukk are our people at? :lupe:

Last edited:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Pay no attention to him. He tends to lie a lot.

1st Black elected US Senator was in Mass., second elected Black Governor in history was also in Mass. Only state that has had men elected to both offices. Both AAs.
There is clearly an AA power base in that state, and in the metro area of the capital city.
That area has old AA families and AAs from the Great Migration.

That member is misinformed or unaware of the history of his city. Either way, he is talking out of his ass.
Massachusetts has always been a liberal state, if not the most liberal state in the union. It has a great abolitionist history. So tell me, what Local black power base did Deval Patrick come from? Dude's political capital came from the Clinton machine, not locally. I was in Boston throughout his entire term. The Blacks in Boston simply aren't part of the city's power elite. The pastor of the church I went to tried a few times to run for Mayor. The Boston Herald continually slandered him. Boston just elected an Chinese mayor despite the larger A Chinese communities living outside the city in Braintree, and Quincy. Never claimed to be from Boston, but I know the town more than most here, and I've provided enough anecdotal info to prove it, but if you aren't from there, it'll go right over your head

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Massachusetts has always been a liberal state, if not the most liberal state in the union. It has a great abolitionist history. So tell me, what Local black power base did Deval Patrick come from? Dude's political capital came from the Clinton machine, not locally. I was in Boston throughout his entire term. The Blacks in Boston simply aren't part of the city's power elite. The pastor of the church I went to tried a few times to run for Mayor. The Boston Herald continually slandered him. Boston just elected an Chinese mayor despite the larger A Chinese communities living outside the city in Braintree, and Quincy. Never claimed to be from Boston, but I know the town more than most here, and I've provided enough anecdotal info to prove it, but if you aren't from there, it'll go right over your head

Patrick is definitely plugged into the Black Harvard network. Though it has an international reach, it definitely has a component of people who grew up in Mass. or who settled there to live/work after completing their studies.
Black students, professors, and alumni at the school with the largest endowment, and perhaps the biggest profile. Seems to suggest that several Black people exist in the power structure in metro Boston and across Mass.
They would surely have helped Patrick to get elected.