'Borderlands' Movie - Starring Cate Blanchett, Kevin Hart, Jamie Lee Curtis, Ariana Greenblatt & Jack Black | August 9, 2024

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
This is one of my favorite franchises and one I started my youngest on years ago. First thing she said when she watched the trailer is why are Lilith and Tannis so old. Second was who shrunk Roland and she can't take him seriously.

On the upside, she's happy to see Krieg, Claptrap, and the possibility of Brick and Jack showing up. We'll be there Day 1, hoping for a midget Goliath. :wow:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I think the combination of leads is what has me hesitant. Kevin Hart as Roland (the fukk?) and Kate Blanchett? I think it would have been better with young unknowns or relatively new comers. But w/e. Hope it does well because I actually like the Borderlands franchise.

Except the story for BL 3. They dropped the ball on that big time.

Absolutely. Kate looks noticeably old and plastic in the face, caked up with too much makeup. There’s undoubtedly a plethora of young 20-30 something year old actresses out there, so why pick a 54-year old to be the “hot” female lead? Should’ve just gave her Jamie’s role for the geriatric female demo.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I don't even want them to decide not to release this movie.
I want them to un-make it.
Pay the VFX people to erase their own work.
Unshoot every scene.
Make Randy publicly apologize for this.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GKqlWdyXUAElfZB