'Borderlands' Movie - Starring Cate Blanchett, Kevin Hart, Jamie Lee Curtis, Ariana Greenblatt & Jack Black | August 9, 2024

Conz

Superstar
Daps
legit looks like the worst movie of all time. no hyperbole. looks like some out of touch exec who just woke up from an 8 year coma studied blockbuster movies and rolled with every single wrong takeaway.

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I forgot that this was even coming out. They’ve done a bad job of advertising it

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
If it by miracle turns out to bw decent I'll eat crow because the casting alone is.... Odd. Eli roth directing has me.... Ehh
no crow for you, no worries. That shyt looks horrible. It's technicolor Jumanji.

Part of me thinks they cast Kevin Hart thinking they could parlay it into getting Dwayne in to play Brick. Which mighta hit tbh. But... as it is now? Old-ass Lilith, old-ass Tannis, Jack Black as Claptrap... a plot to make Tiny Tina the 'chosen one' or something? nah. They coulda kept this.
They shoulda kept this.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
no crow for you, no worries. That shyt looks horrible. It's technicolor Jumanji.

Part of me thinks they cast Kevin Hart thinking they could parlay it into getting Dwayne in to play Brick. Which mighta hit tbh. But... as it is now? Old-ass Lilith, old-ass Tannis, Jack Black as Claptrap... a plot to make Tiny Tina the 'chosen one' or something? nah. They coulda kept this.
They shoulda kept this.
Facts.... Seeing how well fallout did will make this look even worse:sadcam: