MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
nikkas dikkriding like they on the payroll :heh:

the episode was lackluster, point blank. :manny:

Exactly, if we were 'haters' why the fukk would we even be watching? There's not much I watch on TV, the Boondocks has been one of my favorite shows since it started, but season 3 was a significant drop in quality and it looks like 4 might continue the trend :manny:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
:dahell: I'm not caping, i'm speaking the obvious, you fruity looking new yarker.
if it were the obvious then most people wouldn't disagree with you. Facts are...no one really cares whether McGruder is writing or not. All that really matters is whether the quality is kept at standard or rises above the standard already set by Boondocks. This first episode wasn't a step in the right direction

OK...I'm done feeding the trolls
maybe to you, but I know plenty of ppl that enjoy other aspects of the show more ( like satire)

Breh...satire is defined as "the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices." Whether the show is funny and it's use of satire go hand in hand.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I was very hesitant but they did well.

You start out and then build up. I believe this season will be fine.

And I see people talking about McGruder's wit but did you not listen to the opening dialogue between the 2 white policemen? That is white America's reality in 2014.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I was very hesitant but they did well.

You start out and then build up. I believe this season will be fine.

And I see people talking about McGruder's wit but did you not listen to the opening dialogue between the 2 white policemen? That is white America's reality in 2014.

yeah, that shyt was hysterical.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
if it were the obvious then most people wouldn't disagree with you. Facts are...no one really cares whether McGruder is writing or not. All that really matters is whether the quality is kept at standard or rises above the standard already set by Boondocks. This first episode wasn't a step in the right direction

OK...I'm done feeding the trolls

Yeah, I'm trolling but I got people dapping me and co-sign what i'm saying. You the only one getting your g-string up ya ass because someone doesn't agree your terrible POV. That's a women trait, hoe.