Boondocks Season 4 Premieres Tomorrow - Pretty Boy Flizzy Promo Trailer

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
It was alright, I guess. Can't even remember what I laughed at though, :weirdo:.

Uncle Ruckus wasn't even funny to me. Main thing that stuck out was the animation, especially when Tom was talking to his wife they had his mouth and teeth and whole face just looking super exaggerated. It was weird looking.

Tom from the earlier seasons:
Tom_Dubois.jpg

the-boondocks-raped-in-holding.jpg

Tom now:
stfutom_zpscb678a99.png

0.jpg

I almost forgot they killed off Bushido Brown, that character had potential. They need to do a fighting tournament type episode(shout out to Bloodsport) with him, Luna, Black Dynamite, etc. I know we got flashbacks but I'd like a full episode.

Tumblr_lkwr5jLCrO1qbzqh4o1_400.jpg

500px-Luna_(The_Boondocks).jpg

Yeah the art style seemed off to me I was thinking it was just me or cause it was more HD.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Uncle Ruckus' citizens arrest had me laughing, I thought tom really was going to slap up sarah, but nah he did the one thing a lesser man wouldn't do, he just got up, kissed his daughter goodbye and bounced

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
meh. had to watch it twice, it was aite. no more boring than the softball ep in the last season. they always have fillers, why they didn't go hard for the first ep is beyond me. still gonna watch tho. :bryantshrug:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I feel like this episode was on the verge of saying something really important but couldn't quite pull it off. This was an average episode, on par with something from season 3. There's enough to keep me watching though.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Damn ya expecting a life changing episode each season. I think boondocks is a good show. It touches issues in the black community that should have us talking. Whether it resolves it or not it still should raise eyebrows. Even this episode had its gems. With celebrities attention whoring their "dominance" out just to stay relevant. Letting their music embrace their images instead of embracing talent. Women falling for fame and wanting to be put in check just to fulfill some fantasy of a man that's threatening but not enough to abuse them. Just a tamed gorilla who gets out of hand from time to time. But is sensitive to them only lol. Beauty and the beast with swag I guess :manny: I just wish Tom woulda just left her instead of giving her what she wanted lmao I enjoyed it for what it was. I know I'm putting some of my personal thoughts in here but I believe a dude should take charge to a certain extent. But not to the point where it changes him as a person completely. The woman should get a new man if it's like that. I think the story line was sorta out dated but it's no different for how some of these celebs act now. I don't expect much from this season. Made me laugh and I'm glad it's back. Appreciate shyt nyggas it's been what 4 yrs. Lmao