Boondocks Season 4 Premieres Tomorrow - Pretty Boy Flizzy Promo Trailer

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Are you sure you understand how Black People always selling out to the highest bidder?

There's a reason why Black People are powerful consumers, but we own NOTHING. Can't blame the "man" for everything we are quick to sell everything we have.

Where I live, I can't even name a Black owned business. So we are going to blame the white people for that too?

So what you are saying is that Bob Johnson owed it to Black people to NOT SELL HIS BUSINESS :comeon:.

So Black Business owners have to compete on an uneven playing field, and they aren't even able to sale the companies and brands they have BUILT UP, to acquire more wealth, because in doing so they'll sale to a larger company, where the majority owner happens to be of another race.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
it's not off topic, i also want to know where you live where there's absolutely NO black owned businesses

So what you are saying is that Bob Johnson owed it to Black people to NOT SELL HIS BUSINESS :comeon:.

So Black Business owners have to compete on an uneven playing field, and they aren't even able to sale the companies and brands they have BUILT UP, to acquire more wealth, because in doing so they'll sale to a larger company, where the majority owner happens to be of another race.

Chris-Tucker.gif

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
:what: You're the one who made it a part of the discussion.

You're beating this death. I made a comment and I was ready to move on to the topic at hand. MOVE ON.:leostare:

Breh, you're a hater...give it time to get better. :skip:

I'm neither a "breh" nor a "hater"(the most overused word in the English language). Some of ya'll just can't come to terms that some people just didn't like the episode. Accept the fact that others didn't like it and move on. If you liked it, cool, but for the rest of us we're not "haters" we just found the first episode lackluster.:comeon:

Everybody should know that the first episode should be the best first impression of a season.:ld:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
You're beating this death. I made a comment and I was ready to move on to the topic at hand. MOVE ON.:leostare:

I'm neither a "breh" nor a "hater"(the most overused word in the English language). Some of ya'll just can't come to terms that some people just didn't like the episode. Accept the fact that others didn't like it and move on. If you liked it, cool, but for the rest of us we're not "haters" we just found the first episode lackluster.:comeon:

Everybody should know that the first episode should be the best first impression of a season.:ld:

Sarcasm, chill the fukk out and change the maxipad. :camby:

shyt was trash episode.