Boondocks Season 4 Premieres Tomorrow - Pretty Boy Flizzy Promo Trailer

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The direction it's going in makes me wanna watch. Coulda had a better Chris Brown character. More charisma. Uncle Ruckus was fine. Tom's wife reminded me more of the stereotypical Black women. Then a White woman. I didn't buy it. Not that it's not White women like that but it would have been better with a Black women.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Excuses.

We have too many rich Black Folks in Hollywood to come together to make our own Warner Bros or Sony.

It's call pooling resources together. Black People need to stop the excuses.

so aaron is supposed to sit on his show forever and hope that eventually a black network will spring up>? :dahell:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We had BET before it went to sh_t thanks to a Black Millionaire selling out.

We are the only group that makes these excuses.

once again, this doesn't address what aaron should have done. you're tap dancing now, brother

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Excuses.

We have too many rich Black Folks in Hollywood to come together to make our own Warner Bros or Sony.

It's call pooling resources together. Black People need to stop the excuses. We sell our soul for the highest bidder. This isn't anything new. We are forever strong consumers, but poor business people.

Anywho, I can get more into it, but that would be going way off topic.

:yeshrug:

LMAO.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
We had BET before it went to sh_t thanks to a Black Millionaire selling out.

We are the only group that makes these excuses.

Wait, WE are the only group willing to sale larger companies to larger companies? How do you think Bob Johnson went from a Millionaire to a Billionaire. Are you sure you understand how capitalism works?

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Wait, WE are the only group willing to sale larger companies to larger companies? How do you think Bob Johnson went from a Millionaire to a Billionaire. Are you sure you understand how capitalism works?

Are you sure you understand how Black People always selling out to the highest bidder?

There's a reason why Black People are powerful consumers, but we own NOTHING. Can't blame the "man" for everything we are quick to sell everything we have.

Where I live, I can't even name a Black owned business. So we are going to blame the white people for that too?

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
once again, this doesn't address what aaron should have done. you're tap dancing now, brother

I'm not tap dancing, I just think Black People need to place the fault for why our community isn't excelling as it should be right now. Every group is surpassing us in EVERY aspect and it's everybody's fault EXCEPT ours?

:stopitslime:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Done with this thread...

giphy.gif

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you sure you understand how Black People always selling out to the highest bidder?

There's a reason why Black People are powerful consumers, but we own NOTHING. Can't blame the "man" for everything we are quick to sell everything we have.

Where I live, I can't even name a Black owned business. So we are going to blame the white people for that too?

Where do you live?