Boondocks Season 4 Premieres Tomorrow - Pretty Boy Flizzy Promo Trailer

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:pacspit:Ya'll some ungrateful bytching ass nikkaz. We get served a full new season of Boondocks that we shouldn't have ever gotten, and ya'll still complaining. :snoop: Ya'll bytches KNEW the creator wasn't involved and still comparing it to seasons 1-3? Just STFU and enjoy what you get or don't watch it. :rudy:Ya'll some spoiled hoes.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
When I realized it was him, the episode became funnier.."Can I tell you my side though?" Tom interjects. "Can I tell you my side though?" *same vocal inflection*
I felt the same way, once I heard him doing the apologies I realized it was him.

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn this show has been out since 05, and is only on it's 4th season.. What happened?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Episode was alright, not really any worse than the bullshyt that the third season was. Biggest problem of this episode was the same problem that plagued season two and three, it's satire/parody of events so old that pretty much everything has been said on it already.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
So a cousin of mine sent me a text this morning saying she was out with all her white friends and everyone was quoting Boondocks.

I don't know how to respond to this :beli:

Let me guess, they loved repeating the lines with the n-words, right? "Oh it's okay, saying n_gga is mainstream now, don't get offended!"

:leostare:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
NO different than season 3.

Honestly if the news about no mcgruder ever came out we would never have known the difference.

The novelty had worn off after s2. Plus the long waits between seasons plus us gettin a lot older since the premiere don't help either. Im still gonna watch though.

I disagree with you. I loved the past seasons. This episode was just wack. It's bad business to start off an episode with one of the most boring characters in the series.

Daps
Damn this show has been out since 05, and is only on it's 4th season.. What happened?

boondocks is a very niche show. apart from young black males, blackwashed whites and rogue anime fans, there's really nobody that watches it. white america is receptive to tame black shows like fresh prince and family matters, but when it comes to shows that really deal with black issues, they're like nah.

i know we all have our opinions regarding the direction the series has taken ever ssince its inception but to me boondocks has become something like the 'black' south park. south park's been in the game for 10+ years. if more people supported it, boondocks would've have been renewed multiple times, but alas.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
:huhldup:..... That shyt was a train wreck.... shyt did not feel the same... and a chris brown joke episode :comeon:... shyt was just like that Usher episode in season 2

:ufdup: Cartoon Network should have gave into Aaron McGruder's demands..... The show is dead without him.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:huhldup:..... That shyt was a train wreck.... shyt did not feel the same... and a chris brown joke episode :comeon:... shyt was just like that Usher episode in season 2

:ufdup: Cartoon Network should have gave into Aaron McGruder's demands..... The show is dead without him.

:mjlol:@ people still thinking that McGruder didn't sell out for money; he sold the rights because he wanted the money; ain't nothing else to it. He could have kept the rights and ended the show after season 3 but no. Money talks to capitalists