Books - what are you reading? (Official Book Thread)

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
coming soon. :banderas:

626351.jpg

41MYVXKHAVL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Daps
51fUBInXszL.jpg

a warship's artificial intelligence is exiled and put into a human body and is out for revenge, that premise alone should tell you this shyt gets wild :wow: @Cheeky

:wow: it's flames brehs

:krs: I walked right by this book in Barnes and almost picked it up but kept it movin'...maybe I should go back.

Just got done with this one
9780765335340_p0_v4_s260x420.JPG

Superpowers, betrayal,tragedy, etc...not bad if you're into Sci Fi. Got any that are on your wishlist right now?

All the piff drops in July for me..:noah:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:krs: I walked right by this book in Barnes and almost picked it up but kept it movin'...maybe I should go back.

Just got done with this one
9780765335340_p0_v4_s260x420.JPG

Superpowers, betrayal,tragedy, etc...not bad if you're into Sci Fi. Got any that are on your wishlist right now?

All the piff drops in July for me..:noah:
:krs: nikka wtf i JUST got put on to the artist who drew this cover, was literally just looking at that picture a hour or so ago but didn't know it was the cover for a book, these weird ass coincidences :whew: will check it out

and as far as shyt im looking forward to..........

there is only one :wow:

the Doors of Stone by Patrick Rothfus :wow:
3rd and final book of the Kingkiller Chronicles trilogy :wow:
if you want magic and adventure, that is the series to read :lawd: shyt is perfection

Last edited:
Daps
:krs: nikka wtf i JUST got put on to the artist who drew this cover, was literally just looking at that picture, these weird ass coincidences :whew:

and as far as shyt im looking forward too..........

there is only one :wow:

the Doors of Stone by Patrick Rothfus :wow:
3rd and final book of the Kingkiller Chronicles trilogy :wow:
if you want magic and adventure, that is the series to read :lawd: shyt is perfection

I'm more into superpowers and technology than magic but i'll do my research on it. I used to only read social psychology type books (alot of M.Gladwell and etc) but I made a shift towards Sci Fi at the beginning of this year and haven't looked back yet. I've got at least 4 or 5 books i'm waiting on this year.

Favorite of this year would have to be Influx though..but its only May :noah:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I'm more into superpowers and technology than magic but i'll do my research on it. I used to only read social psychology type books (alot of M.Gladwell and etc) but I made a shift towards Sci Fi at the beginning of this year and haven't looked back yet. I've got at least 4 or 5 books i'm waiting on this year.

Favorite of this year would have to be Influx though..but its only May :noah:
yea i used to read a lot of sociology/psychology/philosophy books for a long time until i realized alot of these sci-fi and fantasy books (the good ones at least) are very similar to those, they just have the action around it as a sort of distraction and/or to make it a more entertaining read

like, you can't tell me the lord of the rings trilogy wasn't big on philosophy, and Dune was super deep into sociology and psychology as well as economics

it's the best of both worlds to me :yeshrug: