BOMBSHELL: Whistle Blower Exposes How Google & Youtube Are Actively Trying To Control & Program YOU

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Jesus fukking christ man, this is how you know this place is compromised, Project Veritas yall? THESE fukk nikkaS!? The same bytch nikkas who helped shut down the greatest apparatus that helped people of color register to vote in ACORN, were posting this garbage along with timcast bytch ass on the first fukking page? man fukk that.

@Berniewood Hogan @Rhakim smh @ this shyt
Holy crap this is as embarassing as that Ann Coulter thread.

And of course @Booker T Garvey is in the middle of it caping for Project Veritas left and right. :mjlol:

I don't even like Google or Facebook, they have a TON of issues, but this story is obviously stupid and the quotes obviously out of context from the very beginning. Project Veritas has been shown to lie and edit videos in every single exposal they've ever made, HOW MANY TIMES DOES SOMEONE HAVE TO LIE TO YOU BEFORE YOU STOP BELIEVING THEM????

Don't promote compulsive, unapologetic liars. Not a tough principle to live by. :stopitslime:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
@Rhakim get off my nuts bytch nikka, you’ve never seen me post one thing from project veritas on here

Is that the best you can do to counter their exposal of planned parenthood? Emotion? :russ:

Don’t be mad bc I’m free and you’re a grown ass man thinking this is still a good guys vs bad guys game,

news flash: ain’t no good guys out here, your side is just as corrupt as your opposition. :coffee:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@Rhakim get off my nuts bytch nikka, you’ve never seen me post one thing from project veritas on here

Is that the best you can do to counter their exposal of planned parenthood? Emotion? :russ:

Don’t be mad bc I’m free and you’re a grown ass man thinking this is still a good guys vs bad guys game,

news flash: ain’t no good guys out here, your side is just as corrupt as your opposition. :coffee:

Who is "my side"? Who do I claim are the "good guys"? You're making loose claims about me at direct odds with my position. Typical for your attempts at obscuring.

So far as your lie that you didn't post one thing from project veritas, you were hyping their planned parenthood videos in this very thread and you were implying that their google videos were legit too:

they also exposed how planned parenthood was in the business of selling aborted fetus body parts...can't believe the dude behind them isn't dead yet.
And that very video was exposed as propaganda.

really? find video of them debunking those two planned parenthood doctors casually talking about what body parts they'd sell like they'd done it 500 times already and i'll believe you

the purpose of that link is to counter what the "right" puts out, that's their job. but if you can find where those doctors were actors or that scene was fake, then i'll gladly admit I fell for the okie doke.

This ain't even the first time you've tried to hype up Project Veritas's planned parenthood videos either. They're serial liars, they've been caught lying in every project, to prop them up assuming they're not lying now is just stupid.

Last edited:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
:mjlol:

Tim Pool.

peettibonetweet.png

:hhh:

What kind of people are you following?

Yeah, I think after doing some searching around, it seems like this is mostly right-wing associated news outlets that are saying that they are being silence

If you read the article, it even quotes "They are trying to prevent another Trump situation happening"

They are only complaining about one thing it seems, guess that's what the OP is down with too

Edit:

This news report is brought to you by:

"James Edward O'Keefe III is an American conservative political activist. He produces secretly recorded undercover audio and video encounters with figures and workers in academic, governmental, and social"

And of course supported by such positive news outlets: breitbar & Reclaim The Net
Screenshot-2019-06-25-at-09-11-04.png

We should keep this thread open just to trash it and the OP

Last edited:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
The problem is, y’all read articles like this and think it’s a personal attack on you and that someone somewhere is trying to control you personally. Makes me wonder if y’all are independent thinkers.

The only people I fear this having an effect on are those who rely heavily on the internet and google to begin with. Most of the things I search for aren’t really typical anyways...

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Who is "my side"? Who do I claim are the "good guys"? You're making loose claims about me at direct odds with my position. Typical for your attempts at obscuring.

So far as your lie that you didn't post one thing from project veritas, you were hyping their planned parenthood videos in this very thread and you were implying that their google vi

:russ: I didn’t even read past this dumbass shyt. I said I’ve never made A POST about project veritas and you us a comment I made IN THIS THREAD as your evidence that I’m a “fan” of theirs?

Either way, the video in the OP was deleted by guess who...stay an emotional slave my friend :pachaha:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:russ: I didn’t even read past this dumbass shyt. I said I’ve never made A POST about project veritas and you us a comment I made IN THIS THREAD as your evidence that I’m a “fan” of theirs?
The whole "didn't read" excuse, you're such an obvious agent. :francis:

Everyone can see you're blatantly lying. I said you were right in the middle of it caping for Project Veritas, you claimed you had "never post one thing", and I proved you were caping right in the middle of this thread just like I said.

Now you're gonna claim you said "a post" and try to juelz you're way to claiming that comments in this thread don't count. :mjlol:

You always show your ass. :pachaha: