BOMBSHELL: Whistle Blower Exposes How Google & Youtube Are Actively Trying To Control & Program YOU

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A day after being uploaded, video is already removed from Youtube (Google/Alphabet's subsidiary) :laff:..

"Video Unavailable: Video is no longer available due to privacy claim, by 3rd party"...

That's rich :mjlol:...

You still have these idiots in the thread denying it, because of the source. It it wasn't true Google & the tech companies wouldn't be trying so hard to suppress it

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
The whole "didn't read" excuse, you're such an obvious agent. :francis:

Everyone can see you're blatantly lying. I said you were right in the middle of it caping for Project Veritas, you claimed you had "never po

nikka this comment doesn't even make any fukking sense...how are you pointing to past postings of me rocking with project veritas, when your reference is this very thread :mindblown:

YES. the shyt I saw in that planned parenthood video was legit, those TWO. DOCTORS. why are you tapdancing shoe shining chicken coup dancing c00ns ignoring this point...

i don't give a fukk who filmed that shyt, it was legit. period. in fact, SHOW ME HOW IT WASN'T. DEFEND THOSE TWO DOCTORS. :jbhmm:

and again - the fact that this video was taken down speaks to the fact that they're onto something...nikka you post like project veritas took food off your plate or harmed your kids...quit going through life so terrified :pachaha:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
nikka this comment doesn't even make any fukking sense...how are you pointing to past postings of me rocking with project veritas, when your reference is this very thread :mindblown:
So you're really claiming that you've never rocked with those Planned Parenthood videos in any other thread? :stopitslime:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/can...the-negro-project.680402/page-2#post-32084692

:sas1::sas2:

YES. the shyt I saw in that planned parenthood video was legit, those TWO. DOCTORS. why are you tapdancing shoe shining chicken coup dancing c00ns ignoring this point...
:gucci:

I'm saving this quote for your exposal thread. We all know it's coming.

i don't give a fukk who filmed that shyt, it was legit. period. in fact, SHOW ME HOW IT WASN'T. DEFEND THOSE TWO DOCTORS. :jbhmm:

There's no need to defend them because it was a doctored video. EVERY video that Project Veritas has produced is doctored. There's no way of knowing what was actually said or what the doctors were actually replying to. In literally every single "sting" operation they pulled, the people they were pulling the sting against had zero legal consequences against them when the true videos were watched, while Project Veritas has had legal decisions go against them numerous times.

There were investigations of Planned Parenthood all over the place, all by Republican A.G.'s. NONE of them found any wrongdoing, NONE of them proceeded to a case against Planned Parenthood.

Your attacks on me here are especially stupid because I'm strongly anti-abortion. But I'm not a liar, and I don't cape for liars to support my beliefs.

Can't wait until your exposal thread hits.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
This thread is full of under cover cacs
Honestly, you do wonder why there are black people following and reposting all these know right wing/incel/Trump loving media sources

this was a video basically explaining how google and other powerful entities are trying to prevent trump from being re-elected and using algorithms, they are helping steer people away from pro-right wing anything.

so in essence, this really is helping people that are against trump which is what I assume you dudes are....right? :ehh:

the problem that I have with all of this is that this was once the good ole "roll your sleeves up and work" party of jimmy carter, for the poor and working class...now they're SKYNET

you look at our inner cities and they still look like shyt, we still have the same problems

we don't deserve some kinda kickback? some kind of thank you for helping us reach these levels type deal? can we at least get a guided tour through SKYNET!? a goody bag, something:pachaha:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
So you're really claiming that you've never rocked with those Planned Parenthood vide.

I said PROJECT VERITAS....the web site/youtube channel bytch nikka. learn how to debate...

and like i said, two doctors on hidden camera casually talking about selling body parts, show me proof that that was doctored and fake. THAT. PART. and i'll concede defeat. they got me and I fell for the okie doke.

but you can't do that can you :umad:

I'm not running from shyt...and my "exposal thread" has been coming since 2016...
my old name use to be thatdude901 too if that helps...please tag me in that thread :pachaha:

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
You mothafukkas really think tv is making ppl hornier when Indians have temples showing ppl banging other people and animals in every position imaginable and Pompeii streets used dikks as arrows for directions

But TV was what caused people to be horny and wana fukk

:dead:
:what:Be dense brehs

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He isn't legit and working for VICE doesn't mean shyt, remember that white supremist Gavin McInnes co-founded Vice.

You basically want a white liberal world order and anyone that disagrees with that is a white supremacist..

Got it

:russell:

Now back to the subject at hand...

Malcolm X warned about this in the 60''s, dude is looking more and more like a prophet every day.
:salute:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
and @Rhakim you're an entire hoe ass stalker...I only see you following and quoting me in political threads

-I just made a post the other day about songs for cookouts
- I'm always discussing the music business on here
- Michael Jackson posts
-I just told a dude about how to get a private protector screen for his phone

why the fukk you only find me in political threads though? and why is this type of stalking openly allowed around here? :jbhmm:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
and @Rhakim you're an entire hoe ass stalker...I only see you following and quoting me in political threads

-I just made a post the other day about songs for cookouts
- I'm always discussing the music business on here
- Michael Jackson posts
-I just told a dude about how to get a private protector screen for his phone

why the fukk you only find me in political threads though? and why is this type of stalking openly allowed around here? :jbhmm:
You're straight looney toons.

Did you just attack me for NOT stalking you and provide evidence of all the threads I'm not stalking you in? :mindblown:

I see you in a political thread once every 1-2 months max, and someone that's stalking because I don't see you in other random shyt? :heh:

You're a head case bub.

I said PROJECT VERITAS....the web site/youtube channel bytch nikka. learn how to debate...
Wait, I make an accusation, it's MY claim that matters, not some dumbass different shyt you wish I said. :rudy:

I said that you were caping for Project Veritas up in the middle of this thread.

I said you had caped for their Planned Parenthood videos before.

I proved BOTH of those already with receipts.

Stop trolling - this is why there are entire threads on what a shyt poster you are. :camby:

and like i said, two doctors on hidden camera casually talking about selling body parts, show me proof that that was doctored and fake. THAT. PART. and i'll concede defeat. they got me and I fell for the okie doke.

but you can't do that can you :umad:
The proof is that TWELVE Republican A.G.'s investigated the video, as well as a GOP House committee headed by Jason Chaffetz, and all of them found that Planned Parenthood had done nothing wrong and had not sold tissue for profit. When the fuller videos were released they showed that the PP staff had refused to accept the video offers to pay high prices for tissue and repeatedly said things like, "Planned Parenthood doesn't make money from tissue donations" and "nobody should be 'selling' tissue," and other similar statements. They were only reimbursed for procurement costs according to federal law and the tiny fees they received for that weren't anywhere close to enough to turn a profit. The whole sting was a lie. Even Mike freaking Pence said that his state had investigated and found no wrongdoing by Planned Parenthood. MIKE PENCE said that.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
You're straight looney too

nikka i skimmed through this dumb shyt and still didn't see the evidence that I asked for...I also saw MIKE PENCE's name as I was deleting this bullshyt.

the hell does MIKE PENCE have to do with anything discussed in this thread...

if you accuse me of something, provide evidence to back it up when asked you dumbass rat b*stard.

go play w/somebody else nikka, this is a complete waste of my time.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
nikka i skimmed through this dumb shyt and still didn't see the evidence that I asked for...I also saw MIKE PENCE's name as I was deleting this bullshyt.

the hell does MIKE PENCE have to do with anything discussed in this thread...

if you accuse me of something, provide evidence to back it up when asked you dumbass rat b*stard.

go play w/somebody else nikka, this is a complete waste of my time.

This is at least the 3rd-4th time I've provided receipts to you and you went with the "didn't read" excuse. :mjlol:

You're a joke and also apparently a really, really lazy reader.:mjgrin:

killacal

Banned
Daps
So you're really claiming that you've never rocked with those Planned Parenthood videos in any other thread? :stopitslime:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/can...the-negro-project.680402/page-2#post-32084692

:sas1::sas2:

:gucci:

I'm saving this quote for your exposal thread. We all know it's coming.

There's no need to defend them because it was a doctored video. EVERY video that Project Veritas has produced is doctored. There's no way of knowing what was actually said or what the doctors were actually replying to. In literally every single "sting" operation they pulled, the people they were pulling the sting against had zero legal consequences against them when the true videos were watched, while Project Veritas has had legal decisions go against them numerous times.

There were investigations of Planned Parenthood all over the place, all by Republican A.G.'s. NONE of them found any wrongdoing, NONE of them proceeded to a case against Planned Parenthood.

Your attacks on me here are especially stupid because I'm strongly anti-abortion. But I'm not a liar, and I don't cape for liars to support my beliefs.

Can't wait until your exposal thread hits.
:russ::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead: