BOMBSHELL: Whistle Blower Exposes How Google & Youtube Are Actively Trying To Control & Program YOU

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
When the full video that you speak of without the edits is played, there is no actual negotiation, they are REFUSING to take the person's offer when they offer PP a huge amount of money for baby organs, telling them, ""Planned Parenthood doesn't make money from tissue donations" and "nobody should be 'selling' tissue." They tell the person that Planned Parenthood can only donate tissue that has been offered by the patient to donate and the only charges are the procurement costs, which are below any level where profit can be made.

All of that is in the full video, and has been verified by REPUBLICAN Attorney Generals and a REPUBLICAN investigating committee. They did not sell any organs for profit. Full stop.

I've said this multiple times, but you're clearly intellectually dishonest, as always. If PP is negotiating the sale of baby organs for profit, then explain to me why zero Republican investigations at the state or federal level found wrongdoing?

Also, you're obviously confusing a Project Veritas video with another video that had nothing to do with Project Veritas. More proof that you don't know what you're talking about

post evidence weirdo. post an article or video saying that that ONE specific part was completely fake. that one part. link me to it.

keep in mind, the could have said "sir/ma'am we don't sell aborted fetus's body parts here, we're not in that business" and that's not what they said

and the way you keep falling back on what organizations and politicians have to say makes me wonder who sent you...who do you work for? :sas2:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
post evidence weirdo. post an article or video saying that that ONE specific part was completely fake. that one part. link me to it.

keep in mind, the could have said "sir/ma'am we don't sell aborted fetus's body parts here, we're not in that business" and that's not what they said

and the way you keep falling back on what organizations and politicians have to say makes me wonder who sent you...who do you work for? :sas2:

I already quoted exactly what they said, which included exactly what you claim they didn't say. It's all here with citations:

Planned Parenthood 2015 undercover videos controversy - Wikipedia

I'm done with you. This is why entire threads are repeatedly made about how bad a poster you are. You're literally choosing to cape for proven liars over actual facts and are more far-right than the worst Republicans on this issue. Bye.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I already quoted exactly what they said, which included exactly what you claim they didn't say. It's all here with citations:

I'm done with you. This is why entire threads are repeatedly made about how bad a poster you are. You're literally choosing to cape for proven liars over actual facts and are more far-right than the worst Republicans on this issue. Bye.

Wikipedia isn't a good source since there are edits to pages by anonymous individuals...

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

:russ: yeah and nothing on that wikipedia page says that those 2 doctors were paid actors reading from a script

yes, run your agent ass along somewhere and go play with one of these high school dropout GED having nikkas, clearly I ain't the one ole dumbass muthafukka.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
@Rhakim Oh look, earlier this year those videos from the planned parenthood clinic were ruled AUTHENTIC by a 5th circuit judge.

here's a link from black christian news:
Court Rules Undercover Videos Showing Planned Parenthood Harvesting Aborted Baby Organs Are ‘Authentic’ | BCNN1 - Black Christian News Network

but being the coward nikka that you are, you'll argue that's another propaganda RAT WANG SITE blah blah blah...so here's the PDF to the actual court document:

like I said, play with one of these dumbasses on here, I know what I saw I don't give a damn who hosted the video..

IT"S CRAZY YOU SEE GROWN ASS BLACK MEN INSULTING THEIR OWN INTELLIGENCE JUST TO APPEASE THEIR WHITE LIBERAL ZADDY'S ON THIS SITE.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
@Rhakim Oh look, earlier this year those videos from the planned parenthood clinic were ruled AUTHENTIC by a 5th circuit judge.

Court Rules Undercover Videos Showing Planned Parenthood Harvesting Aborted Baby Organs Are ‘Authentic’ | BCNN1 - Black Christian News Network

but being the coward nikka that you are, you'll argue that's another propaganda RAT WANG SITE blah blah blah...so here's the PDF to the actual court document:

like I said, play with one of these dumbasses on here, I know what I saw I don't give a damn who hosted the video..

IT"S CRAZY YOU SEE GROWN ASS BLACK MEN INSULTING THEIR OWN INTELLIGENCE JUST TO APPEASE THEIR WHITE LIBERAL ZADDY'S ON THIS SITE.

He ain't the one,especially when you riding around on chrome receipt elbow spinners :wow:

garim3kwuwsxda2viqib.gif

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

You cape for right wingers EVERY time you get the chance. :dead:

Three far-right Republican-appointed justices on the 5th circuit (Mississippi-Louisiana-Texas) overturned a lower court decision, from the same ultra-conservative panel that's been trying to get DeRay Mckesson in one of the worst court decisions in modern history. You know the reason why everyone has been :russell: at the decision? Because it just bounces up to the full 5th Court of Appeals now, which even in that conservative court is expected to reverse the conservative's decision and decide in Planned Parenthood's favor.

You literally just trashed out the findings of 12 Republican state investigations, a GOP House investigation, and a lower-court finding in order to cape for 3 Republican-appointed justices who have a history of bullshyt rulings. :skip:

Like I said, you ALWAYS show your ass. :pachaha:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
You still have these idiots in the thread denying it, because of the source. It it wasn't true Google & the tech companies wouldn't be trying so hard to suppress it

Maybe they are suppressing it cause it’s fake news?

Also how is allegations of stopping Trump controlling You and I?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
You cape for right wingers EVERY time you get the chance.
Three far-right Republican-appointed justices on the 5th circuit (Mississippi-Louisiana-Texas) overturned a lower court decision, from the same ultra-conservative panel that's been trying to get DeRay Mckesson in one of the worst court decisions in modern history. You know the reason why everyone has been t the decision? Because it just bounces up to the full 5th Court of Appeals now, which even in that conservative court is expected to reverse the conservative's decision and decide in Planned Parenthood's favor.
You literally just trashed out the findings of 12 Republican state investigations, a GOP House investigation, and a lower-court finding in order to cape for 3 Republican-appointed justices who have a history of bullshyt rulings.
Like I said, you ALWAYS show your ass.

giphy.gif

is this it? I'm hitting you with court documents to support my argument and all you have is some dumbass message board shyt!?

as it stands IN THE REAL WORLD, the video that you've been bottom lip quivering about, is authentic. IN THE REAL WORLD.

and that whole "you a republican!" shyt don't work nikka the only bug eyed hunched over staring down at the ground potato sack wearing c00n here caping for their political party is YOU.

and where's my exposal thread? any time you address me from here on out, It better be about that exposal thread, and please spell my name right and tag me in it first and PRONTO.

those are your orders bytch nikka...now run along. :coffee:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Politics is white supremacists fighting other white supremacists for power. One side simply says they want little to nothing to do with black people. The other side is smart enough to use black people as a tool and to teach them how to destroy themselves and actually be thankful for it.

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe they are suppressing it cause it’s fake news?

Also how is allegations of stopping Trump controlling You and I?

It wasn’t fake news, and do you want a Company that controls 99% of the way people search for information to be an arbiter of what’s truth and what isn’t?

This isn’t about Donald Trump this is about tech companies meddling and pushing agendas when they should be neutral platforms.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Politics is white supremacists fighting other white supremacists for power. One side simply says they want little to nothing to do with black people. The other side is smart enough to use black people as a tool and to teach them how to destroy themselves and actually be thankful for it.
You follow fairy tales like Jesus, anything you say is null & void

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It wasn’t fake news, and do you want a Company that controls 99% of the way people search for information to be an arbiter of what’s truth and what isn’t?

This isn’t about Donald Trump this is about tech companies meddling and pushing agendas when they should be neutral platforms.
What would it mean for a tech company to be a "neutral platform"? You mean anything goes?

The reality of the internet is that anytime you roll with "anything goes", then spam, fake-news, and trolls are going to completely dominate. Every. Single. Time. Spammers and trolls have far more energy and incentive to flood content than anyone else, and it's been proven that fake news spreads an order of magnitude faster than real news because it is designed to exploit the exact narratives that people want to hear rather than the nuanced narratives that reality actually tells.

If Google doesn't screen out fake news, it will be dominated by fake news. Just like Facebook was in the 2016 election. That's exactly what they're saying and some of y'all are believing real-life right-wing trolls in order to make it something else.

I think it's stupid to rely on any of these companies for information. I already deleted my Facebook, I never used Twitter, and I've mostly stopped using Google News. But there isn't going to be some beautiful neutral big tech alternative. They will always control the content you see or you'll see nothing but bullshyt content.

The only option is to choose content yourself. Rely on the news websites you trust or participate in message boards and social network communities where content isn't governed by the provider but only by the community. No search engine or corporate-controlled social network will ever be "neutral" unless it's producing shyt.