BOMBSHELL: Whistle Blower Exposes How Google & Youtube Are Actively Trying To Control & Program YOU

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:mjlol:

Tim Pool.

peettibonetweet.png

:hhh:

What kind of people are you following?
This is one of the main reasons I'm starting to just dislike TLR.

Please stop posting the videos, articles, thoughts and opinions of racist right wing nutjobs and white supremacist/sympathizers/apologists simply because you agree with their views or their arguments support yours. Its irresponsible ass posting. I legit get disgusted seeing it. :scust:

It makes me wonder what type of black folks post here if yall even black at all.

Daps
Ok... and I'd say... do u believe ur father and grandfather had wives, and mistresses...... and fukking a dude too.
Or maybe they was fukking a new bytch every weekend.
Or having his wife and mistress eating each other out on Friday, and then gramps goes fukk a dude dressed like a chick on Saturday...
Not trying to disrespect ur family brother... just trying to paint a picture.
Cause just saying "ppl were fukking more or not fukking more"... isnt the best way to go about this conversation.
People have become way more sexually deviant.
Meaning there appetite for sex and debauchery has become damn near limitless.
I've seen the difference

Well I’m 35 I could go deep into how your not wrong but your incomplete.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
the alt right has infected certain members here...

I cant take organizations that work hand in hand with white supremacists seriously...

The "trump situation" that was referred probably came from their intelligence briefings where the DOD made recommendations to deal with foreign influence and social media propaganda that was used to help Trump in 2016. This is well documented...

project veritas is a psy op
Repped.

I dont think its neccesarily members that are alt right...but they ducked up by rushing to post articles that present a topic just by reading a short little oart of it they agree with without doing research on the source...just like how people fall victim to clickbait by reading the title of an article without reading the actual article itself.

The alt right thrives off of misinformation and ignorance.

I was wondering why all these right wing articles started showing up on the coli...then I thought about the previous and it all made sense.
.:ohhh:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Repped.

I dont think its neccesarily members that are alt right...but they ducked up by rushing to post articles that present a topic just by reading a short little oart of it they agree with without doing research on the source...just like how people fall victim to clickbait by reading the title of an article without reading the actual article itself.

The alt right thrives off of misinformation and ignorance.

I was wondering why all these right wing articles started showing up on the coli...then I thought about the previous and it all made sense.
.:ohhh:
just like liberals have a platform on tranny victim signaling and female simping

yup google isnt pushing any kind of agenda

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Morally there is nothing wrong with propaganda. Especially if you have wide open access to all the fact checking tools you'll need to process

ANY STATEMENT OF FACT

Even if your Moms tells you the statement of fact, if you're a serious person you'll Google and whatever you need to do to research the subject.

So

Facebook friends and random social media posts? You should assume these things are useless anyway.

For us to be falling for all this disinformation is an indictment on US.

Jungle Rules, fools. Camouflage, subterfuge, deception, misdirection. Your job as a denizen if the Jungle is to

peep game. Adapt your moves accordingly

Thats what you aren't understanding, Google is one of the companies doing this programming. They will only let you go so far down the rabbit hole.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
just like liberals have a platform on tranny victim signaling and female simping

yup google isnt pushing any kind of agenda
tranny victim signaling and female simping are liberal social issues....
The influence of a foreign nation in our electoral system is a national security issue

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
tranny victim signaling and female simping are liberal social issues....
The influence of a foreign nation in our electoral system is a national security issue
you believe the russia narative???

you believe russia brainwashed whites to now like a racist orange man

white whr never racist my bad it was russia fault whites are racist and voted for a orange man

orange man bad huh?

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
you believe the russia narative???

you believe russia brainwashed whites to now like a racist orange man

white whr never racist my bad it was russia fault whites are racist and voted for a orange man

orange man bad huh?
FDUfs3o.png

FILE PHOTO: An aide puts out examples of Facebook pages, as executives appear before the House Intelligence Committee
to answer questions related to Russian use of social media to influence U.S. elections, on Capitol Hill in Washington, U.S., November 1, 2017.
REUTERS/Aaron P. Bernstein

This isn't about regurgitating a meme... this is an actual issue that has been investigated, verified, and policies drawn up to mitigate the issue.
brainwashing whites?
racist orange man?
I'm trying to be serious and factual...
why are you talking like a meme?

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
FDUfs3o.png

FILE PHOTO: An aide puts out examples of Facebook pages, as executives appear before the House Intelligence Committee
to answer questions related to Russian use of social media to influence U.S. elections, on Capitol Hill in Washington, U.S., November 1, 2017.
REUTERS/Aaron P. Bernstein

This isn't about regurgitating a meme... this is an actual issue that has been investigated, verified, and policies drawn up to mitigate the issue.
brainwashing whites?
racist orange man?
I'm trying to be serious and factual...
why are you talking like a meme?
you got it man