BOMBSHELL: Whistle Blower Exposes How Google & Youtube Are Actively Trying To Control & Program YOU

L0Qutus

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:

Tim Pool.

peettibonetweet.png

:hhh:

What kind of people are you following?
I swear these motherfukkers aren't the sharpest tools in the shed:mjlol:

As soon as I saw Project Veritas I immediately stopped reading that bullshyt:hhh:

These are the same fukk boys that tried to interfere with the Alabama senate race by using a fake victim to fabricate a sexual assault claim in the Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...to-plant-a-fake-story-in-the-washington-post/

Posting Project Veritas and white nationalist BS on the Coli:sas2:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
And that very video was exposed as propaganda.

really? find video of them debunking those two planned parenthood doctors casually talking about what body parts they'd sell like they'd done it 500 times already and i'll believe you

the purpose of that link is to counter what the "right" puts out, that's their job. but if you can find where those doctors were actors or that scene was fake, then i'll gladly admit I fell for the okie doke.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Morally there is nothing wrong with propaganda. Especially if you have wide open access to all the fact checking tools you'll need to process

ANY STATEMENT OF FACT

Even if your Moms tells you the statement of fact, if you're a serious person you'll Google and whatever you need to do to research the subject.

So

Facebook friends and random social media posts? You should assume these things are useless anyway.

For us to be falling for all this disinformation is an indictment on US.

Jungle Rules, fools. Camouflage, subterfuge, deception, misdirection. Your job as a denizen if the Jungle is to

peep game. Adapt your moves accordingly

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
the alt right has infected certain members here...

I cant take organizations that work hand in hand with white supremacists seriously...

The "trump situation" that was referred probably came from their intelligence briefings where the DOD made recommendations to deal with foreign influence and social media propaganda that was used to help Trump in 2016. This is well documented...

project veritas is a psy op

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tlr is really the rest haven for every right wing hoax imaginable....i can understand if we were having a serious discussion on 21st century censorship but this shyt is some blatantly obvious propaganda aimed at fearmongerng the very public efforts to deter election interference via the web.

I mean in relation to google, some of the same biases they aim to improve target black people too.

These cacs mad cause they cant depend on international dark money to pump out pro-Trump ads ceaselessly like in 2016
I added Booker Ts argument too, cause it relates
Devil, I dnt know how old u are but...
I'm just old enough to have seen various changes in the mindset of society in the last 30yrs.
How women and men act and dress.
The mindset on homosexuality... etc.
Everybody's go to explanation in this debate is "well it's always been like this, it's just out in the open now"...
And I call bullshyt.
The more u put something out to the masses, the more ppl start seeing it differently, raising their kids differently, and boom... now the world is different
You are right.

The speed and deliberate nature of some of these specific changes just show you how unnatural it is