Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Utah is reformatting their team because they know they're not winning shyt.

OO being extension eligible 2 years from now doesn't have shyt to do with him being on the team 2 years from now. He's on his deal through 2024.

You the same nikka who was talking about we need to trade John at the start of the season. It's obvious you don't know shyt when it comes to this team, breh.

Utah Jazz trade Derrick Favors to OKC Thunder in salary dump

Utah is "reformatting" the team because they had to re-sign Mike Conley for $73 million dollars and was facing a higher luxury tax bill.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The same reason y'all invade the Knicks and other teams threads. Can't complain about someone else invading y'all threads when you essentially do the same thing. So fukk outta here with that :russ:
You really be typing out your opinions in this thread like nikkas give a fukk:dwillhuh:

You can't be this bored in real life to where you wanna be a hall monitor on a forum:laff:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
U keep bringing up the Knicks thread. You not even a knicks fan :comeon:

Says who? I don't talk about my fandom in these threads like that to even know who is my favorite team or not. Even then, that still doesn't change the fact that you're being whiny and complain like y'all aren't in other teams threads as well. So quit bytching about people being in y'alls threads.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Says who? I don't talk about my fandom in these threads like that to even know who is my favorite team or not. Even then, that still doesn't change the fact that you're being whiny and complain like y'all aren't in other teams threads as well. So quit bytching about people being in y'alls threads.
Yea u just bored. Life can't be that boring in Mississippi or Tennessee or wherever the fukk you from. Put the keyboard down, get some p*ssy. That post count is getting unhealthy:hubie:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
This Ben Simmons shyt has got me thinking brehs :patrice: If I’m crazy LMK lol but apparently CBS Sports thinks we’d be a good landing spot and we’ve got the assets to pull it off. I’m kinda leaning towards making this move and trading Cam/Hunter or Cam/Huerter or Hunter/Huerter plus picks. Thoughts on this?

Ben Simmons trade rumors: Blazers, Warriors, Cavaliers among seven possible landing spots for unhappy All-Star

3. Atlanta Hawks
Atlanta is a prime consolidation candidate with a bevy of good, young and similarly skilled wings: Kevin Huerter, Cam Reddish and De'Andre Hunter. Flipping two of those guys for a player like Simmons, who would further solidify what became a tough defense in the playoffs, makes sense. In a straight-up two-team trade, Danilo Gallinari, whose shooting and ability to eat clutch possessions as an individual shot creator would help Philly, could be included to make the money work.

Playing Simmons alongside a non-shooting big like Clint Capela isn't ideal offensively, but Capela isn't used in the same way as Embiid. He isn't a focal point in the post clogging the lane. And Atlanta would be more versatile in terms of its ability to go small: Simmons at the five with John Collins, a capable shooter at the four, Hunter/Huerter/Reddish at the three, and Bogdan Bogdanovic alongside Trae Young in the backcourt. That's a serious five with legit title-contending potential.

All that said, the Hawks also figure to be a Bradley Beal suitor if and when he becomes available. Would they want to prematurely cash in their assets on Simmons? Just for the sake of argument, if they did, the Sixers could benefit from two of Hunter, Huerter and/or Reddish.

Hunter is a terrific defender with 3-point shooting potential who made a huge leap this season in creating shots off the dribble. Huerter is one of the quietest studs in the league. He can shoot the lights out and create for himself and teammates as a secondary playmaker (he makes some high-level passes off the dribble and has a natural court sense).

Philly wouldn't be getting back the lead guard it truly needs, but perhaps that's where a third team could get involved. I'm looking at the Charlotte Hornets, who could send Terry Rozierto Philly (with Reddish and Huerter from Atlanta) and get back Tyrese Maxey from the Sixers and Clint Capela from the Hawks. Either way, if Atlanta were to come calling with its trio of young wings, this is a package worth considering for the Sixers depending on what else might be available.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This Ben Simmons shyt has got me thinking brehs :patrice: If I’m crazy LMK lol but apparently CBS Sports thinks we’d be a good landing spot and we’ve got the assets to pull it off. I’m kinda leaning towards making this move and trading Cam/Hunter or Cam/Huerter or Hunter/Huerter plus picks. Thoughts on this?

Ben Simmons trade rumors: Blazers, Warriors, Cavaliers among seven possible landing spots for unhappy All-Star

Since the trade rumors started I've been thinking about how he would fit. But I like the combo of any rumored trade pieces over Simmons.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL

I would definitely consider Simmons if I’m the Hawks. I said this weeks ago. Keep in mind we have Jalen Johnson as an asset as well.