Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
What's lost in all this is that even ending up in the final 3, we will have almost the same pick we got JC and K'Von with :mjgrin:

We can easily upgrade our 9-15 while having positive growth from our core 6 and only needing to replace 1 player in our top 8(Lou). Only "possibilities" of regression are Bogi/Gallo/Capela, who should be counted on less next year regardless.

We never gon lose *Future voice* :banderas:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Lou Will said he does wanna come back next season but he’s a Free Agent. Do y’all think we should resign him? Maybe to a 1 year deal?

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Lou Will said he does wanna come back next season but he’s a Free Agent. Do y’all think we should resign him? Maybe to a 1 year deal?

I would like him to come back for veteran presents but not as a rotation piece. Either see if BG/Mays can step up or bring in a draft pick/FA for that role, but a "true" backup to Trae is the most needed/easiest spot to upgrade to take us to the next level.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
None of us know if he’s a championship coach but after what I saw in a limited sample size I think he’s pretty damn close.

He’s not perfect and he did make some coaching errors. He is stubborn in his rotations and we saw that in Game 2 vs the Knicks, Games 3 & 6 vs MIL but shyt he coached some masterpieces too, every Game 1, Game 7 in Philly, Game 4 vs MIL with no Trae. I’m excited asf that he’s back and I get the sense that he’s still learning so I don’t think his stubbornness will get in his way or the team’s growth
I was fist bumping in my car when I heard he signed a deal. Just saying I have a few reservations.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I thin Joe stays for less than the max. I think deep down he knows this is the best place for him

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I thin Joe stays for less than the max. I think deep down he knows this is the best place for him

JC turned down 4/90 “allegedly” so I’m not sure what he’s thinking as far as value. He’s the easiest of our core (Trae, Hunter, Cam, OO) to get rid of IMO. And if he goes to another team as “the guy” I think he’ll have a harder time b/c he needs playmakers around him to set him up to be successful

I’m on record as not wanting to give him the max but if they can get him at around the number he turned down I’m ok with that.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Sounds like the kiss of death to me :hubie:

IDK breh. JC and Ressler are pretty tight and JC is a smooth talker and business minded guy. He linked up with Ken Nugent (Famous injury lawyer, 1 call that’s all), has endorsements with Landmark Dodge and has his own clothing line. Ressler fukks with him (no Harlem). You gotta know how to talk to people and be persuasive and JC can do that very well. Now I know JC will have his agents hammer out a deal with the Hawks FO but don’t underestimate JC’s relationship with the ownership group and Mr Ressler to get a deal done

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Saw a mock draft saying the Hawks might go get Sharife Cooper.

Maybe they will, maybe not, but that's exactly the direction they need to go. Need another point guard to run the show and distribute when Trae needs a break, and this kid can do that.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Maybe they will, maybe not, but that's exactly the direction they need to go. Need another point guard to run the show and distribute when Trae needs a break, and this kid can do that.
Cooper is who I want at 20

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

He might ball out, but it's hard to get behind a 1st round pick that has a -30% chance of ever viably sharing the court with our best player and can therefore only play 12-14 mpg best case scenario :patrice: