#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Y'all did yalls thing in these playoffs :ehh:

Reddish should have gotten more minutes. Huerter was ice cold for the last 2 games, don't know why McMillan kept him in. Trae should have taken a step back and not try the long ball. Those ducks he was throwing up from the 3 killed yall, but his drives were solid.

I know some of yall brehs fukk with him, but John Collins ain't it. :hubie:
Reddish was on a min restriction but game 6 is just too important and we just said fukk it

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hawks wont get another chance like this. They blew it. They fluke injuries gave them a clear path to the finals against a beatable team. They wont be better than a healthy Bucks, BK or philly next playoffs.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Hawks wont get another chance like this. They blew it. They fluke injuries gave them a clear path to the finals against a beatable team. They wont be better than a healthy Bucks, BK or philly next playoffs.
Bullshyt. fukk outta here, we just in year 1 of Nate.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Wow brehs…what an amazing season. We went from 14-20 on March 1, LP being fired, 3rd most missed games this season to 2 wins shy of the Finals. :wow:

There’s a lot to cover for the off-season but before we move on just wanted to shout out Schlenk, Nate, Trae, the entire team, the fans, all of us who live and die with this team and have been riding forever. This was the first time I’ve ever seen the whole city riding for the Hawks (with all due respect to the 60 win team) and to have playoff basketball in the summer in ATL man, just special shyt brehs and enjoyed watchin this run with all of y’all as well

As for the off-season storylines:

JC (Restricted Free Agent), Lou Williams, Solomon Hill. What we decide to do with JC will be really interesting…I’m of the mind that we won’t and shouldn’t offer him the max but that we will do a sign and trade. We need depth/starting level pieces back in any sign and trade…I’ve seen KAT mentioned, convince me brehs b/c I’m open to that now. We’re a championship level team now and we need to act accordingly

Gotta resolve Nate’s coaching situation. I hope this gets resolved soon otherwise we have to think about getting a championship level coach in here.

Cam & OO will headline our SL team. Want to see Skylar get some run out there as well so we’ll be back in about a month to prep for Summer League in Vegas

Hunter getting healthy and stronger. Him as our #2 will go a long way into showcasing how high our ceiling can be

Off-season needs: Backup PG (I think Lou retires and Goodwin is no better than a #3 PG), would love Rose here

Need to get bigger in the post, the lack of height killed us vs bigger frontlines like PHI & MIL

But yea man, just really proud of this team. Favorite Hawks team by far

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL

man y’all neg this lame as nikka. Hawks had more injuries than every team they played. Get out this thread lame-ass nikka :camby:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I think we should be good heading into next year. If we can’t acquire a second star…

Just replace Bruno with a big with size that can be useful in situations against teams like the Bucks/Philly.

Maybe see we can sign somebody like Spencer Dinwiddle to play the backup point.

sign Collins to a reasonable deal (nowhere near the max)

get Nate locked up and let’s run it back

Last edited:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I think we should be good heading into next year. If we can’t acquire a second star…Replace Bruno with a big with size that can be useful in situations like we saw against the Bucks/Philly.

I don’t know what our budget is but Spencer is gonna be expensive asf and I think he wants to start

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
As for the off-season storylines:

JC (Restricted Free Agent), Lou Williams, Solomon Hill. What we decide to do with JC will be really interesting…I’m of the mind that we won’t and shouldn’t offer him the max but that we will do a sign and trade. We need depth/starting level pieces back in any sign and trade…I’ve seen KAT mentioned, convince me brehs b/c I’m open to that now. We’re a championship level team now and we need to act accordingly

Towns does good against Lopez, Giannis and Embiid, plus he has history w/ Joel so that's always fun seeing them go at it. He spaces the floor much better than Collins and his post game is verified.....

.... however he does good against Bam too so he can keep his ass in the West :hubie:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I think we should be good heading into next year. If we can’t acquire a second star…

Just replace Bruno with a big with size that can be useful in situations against teams like the Bucks/Philly.

sign Collins to a reasonable deal (nowhere near the max)

get Nate locked up and let’s run it back
Breh Spencer Dinwiddle is not going anywhere to be a backup. :russ:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Towns does good against Lopez, Giannis and Embiid, plus he has history w/ Joel so that's always fun seeing them go at it. He spaces the floor much better than Collins and his post game is verified.....

.... however he does good against Bam too so he can keep his ass in the West :hubie:

I don’t know how the money would work or if Minny would even be interested in trading KAT for JC + probably OO and/or some draft picks, but remember right before we fired LP JC was mentioned as a trade candidate to Minny but that was to play with KAT not to replace him.

But if we could make the money work and players I’d be open to it

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ima just speak it into existence. Trae and Donovan Mitchell wanna play with each other. Their fathers have talked about it. Rumors surfacing bout him wanting out. Maybe after next season.

I wanna make a play for KAT in the meantime. Dream backup pg would be derrick rose