Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I think we should be good heading into next year. If we can’t acquire a second star…

Just replace Bruno with a big with size that can be useful in situations against teams like the Bucks/Philly.

Maybe see we can sign somebody like Spencer Dinwiddle to play the backup point.

sign Collins to a reasonable deal (nowhere near the max)

get Nate locked up and let’s run it back
Pretty much how I see it, We could use another forward with perimeter skills cuz Gallo is getting old but Hunter can play that role. A back up PG in the draft, If Lou comes back he can give us 10-15 minutes. We need a 7 footer but only for games we have to match up against guys like Lopez, Jokic and Embid

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Ima just speak it into existence. Trae and Donovan Mitchell wanna play with each other. Their fathers have talked about it. Rumors surfacing bout him wanting out. Maybe after next season.

I wanna make a play for KAT in the meantime. Dream backup pg would be derrick rose

Only issue I’d have with Trae & Donovan is how small that backcourt would be. We can hide Trae on the other team’s worst offensive player…might be a lot to ask to hide two of our guys on defense

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Hey guys. I'm really happy that Trae lost and played so badly and proved me right about being a fraud and the team being better without him.

He's the reason you lost and he always will be :smile:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Real talk tho, during the Collins negotiations all they have to do is point at Kris Middleton and Jrue Holiday. Greek Freak went down and as true #2 they picked up their game and carried the load, Trae went down and Collins didn’t raise his game.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Only issue I’d have with Trae & Donovan is how small that backcourt would be. We can hide Trae on the other team’s worst offensive player…might be a lot to ask to hide two of our guys on defense

That's a fair concern. That's the concern I had whenever ppl chose us as a destination for beal. Beal is worse defensively than Mitchell but it would still be a issue

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Honestly, his adjustment last game when Middelton was going off in the third has me :patrice: I don't like when coaches ignore common sense shyt

We judging him off that or the totality of his time as coach? He’s not perfect but he put on a master class in coaching vs NYK & Philly. I would hope we wouldn’t judge him on his weaker moments as a reason not to want to bring him back.

Overall tho I’m glad the Hawks moved decisively and got this wrapped up as quickly as they could. Now Nate will probably make a few changes to the staff to get some of his guys in and start working with the team on what guys need to work on coming into next season

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
We judging him off that or the totality of his time as coach? He’s not perfect but he put on a master class in coaching vs NYK & Philly. I would hope we wouldn’t judge him on his weaker moments as a reason not to want to bring him back.

Overall tho I’m glad the Hawks moved decisively and got this wrapped up as quickly as they could. Now Nate will probably make a few changes to the staff to get some of his guys in and start working with the team on what guys need to work on coming into next season
No I think he is a hell of a coach. Just not sure if he's a ship type coach. I just hate common sense shyt being ignored in games that crucial. It's the reason Bud is clowned so much. Yes, they won because they were the better team talent wise but damn. I just don't like the basic shyt being ignored on the ultimate stage. I @ you during the game because it was just so damn stupid. You know it too and it wasn't defensible.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
No I think he is a hell of a coach. Just not sure if he's a ship type coach. I just hate common sense shyt being ignored in games that crucial. It's the reason Bud is clowned so much. Yes, they won because they were the better team talent wise but damn. I just don't like the basic shyt being ignored on the ultimate stage. I @ you during the game because it was just so damn stupid. You know it too and it wasn't defensible.

None of us know if he’s a championship coach but after what I saw in a limited sample size I think he’s pretty damn close.

He’s not perfect and he did make some coaching errors. He is stubborn in his rotations and we saw that in Game 2 vs the Knicks, Games 3 & 6 vs MIL but shyt he coached some masterpieces too, every Game 1, Game 7 in Philly, Game 4 vs MIL with no Trae. I’m excited asf that he’s back and I get the sense that he’s still learning so I don’t think his stubbornness will get in his way or the team’s growth