Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You’re still going to need a true #2 option and shot creator when it matters. You can say that will be Cam, but there’s no guarantee that he will or can be the player that they need.
Killa Cam is our most talented player on the roster. He will play in summer league as the #1 option

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Y'all did yalls thing in these playoffs :ehh:

Reddish should have gotten more minutes. Huerter was ice cold for the last 2 games, don't know why McMillan kept him in. Trae should have taken a step back and not try the long ball. Those ducks he was throwing up from the 3 killed yall, but his drives were solid.

I know some of yall brehs fukk with him, but John Collins ain't it. :hubie:

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The Trae hate coming back in full force... played hurt and lost so now posters bumping old topics to talk shyt. :beli:

We got a bright ass future and I’m excited as shyt to see Cam play next season. Team gotta stay motivated and hopefully a real offseason with Nate will help some of the players work on their weaknesses.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
The Trae hate coming back in full force... played hurt and lost so now posters bumping old topics to talk shyt. :beli:

We got a bright ass future and I’m excited as shyt to see Cam play next season. Team gotta stay motivated and hopefully a real offseason with Nate will help some of the players work on their weaknesses.

Huerter needs to work on his left hand when dribbling and driving. Too many times defenders knew what he was gonna do before he did it and stuffed him on drives, even Lopez. Healthy Bogi is a bucket, dude can ball crazy but he needs to put more effort in on the defensive end.

Dunn continues to be unplayable unless you have to go deep into the bench. His defensive talents only go so far because he's a net negative on offense.

Atlanta needs to run more off-ball screens. I feel like they take more contested 3s than anyone else.