Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
So Trae is questionable for tonight with that bone bruise. If he can’t go or is limited this is still a winnable game. As I mentioned the Hawks beat MIL at home in April without Trae. We’ve gotta look at every option on how to get the W if he can’t play or be himself

Lou/Gallo is gonna have to play like he did in that game (15 each), JC had 18, Kev had 20, Bogi went crazy and had 32. The difference this time is that we have a more seasoned OO, Cam is back so we have more options than we did then. Go look at the box score. So we can win w/o Trae, it’ll definitely be more difficult but we’ve done it recently and we can do it again

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:whoa:

I like Collins but I'm not convinced he's a max player

Hes not a max guy but based off this playoff run I think the Hawks match. Unless the Hawks are going to sign and trade I don’t envision us just letting him walk.

The other thing is if he leaves how confident are you in a:

Trae
Bogi
Cam
Hunter
Cap

lineup?

Cam hasn’t shown enough to be gifted a starting 3 spot on a championship level team. I think you bring JC back and run it back or do a sign and trade for a legit 2nd star

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Hes not a max guy but based off this playoff run I think the Hawks match. Unless the Hawks are going to sign and trade I don’t envision us just letting him walk.

The other thing is if he leaves how confident are you in a:

Trae
Bogi
Cam
Hunter
Cap

lineup?

Cam hasn’t shown enough to be gifted a starting 3 spot on a championship level team. I think you bring JC back and run it back or do a sign and trade for a legit 2nd star

I'm with you some team will cash him out plus he's the best free agent PF by far. I'm always a fan of retaining the known commodity rather than reaching for someone else

2021 NBA Free Agents Tracker

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I'm with you some team will cash him out plus he's the best free agent PF by far. I'm always a fan of retaining the known commodity rather than reaching for someone else

2021 NBA Free Agents Tracker

We know his limitations (can’t handle the rock, can’t create, average defensively) but what he brings (energy, effort, plus athleticism, great attitude, coachable, knows his role) outweigh the negatives. He’s Schlenk’s first draft pick too. I think he’ll be back

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
So Trae is questionable for tonight with that bone bruise. If he can’t go or is limited this is still a winnable game. As I mentioned the Hawks beat MIL at home in April without Trae. We’ve gotta look at every option on how to get the W if he can’t play or be himself

Lou/Gallo is gonna have to play like he did in that game (15 each), JC had 18, Kev had 20, Bogi went crazy and had 32. The difference this time is that we have a more seasoned OO, Cam is back so we have more options than we did then. Go look at the box score. So we can win w/o Trae, it’ll definitely be more difficult but we’ve done it recently and we can do it again

I appreciate the optimism but this is a 18 point loss tonight. It is what it is. Good experience gained during this run, though at some point injuries will catch up to you. Its not a coincidence that the 2 teams ahead in the conference finals are the most healthy.

CBSwagga

All Star
Daps
Onyeka can replace JC and be better. Let’s talk about tonight. Does Dunn get some run to give Trae some rest?