Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Not gonna stunt this is the first playoff game that I cut off... piss poor performance. Came home during the 2nd qtr just to see us go down by 30. Cut it off during the 3rd qtr and prolly only watched 10 minutes of the whole game. Def need to go back to the drawing board and make whatever necessary adjustments.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
It's weird seeing us get blown out and I'm just like OK. I'm more excited for this overall experience and getting our full roster back next year.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It's weird seeing us get blown out and I'm just like OK. I'm more excited for this overall experience and getting our full roster back next year.
My fear is shyt isn't guaranteed regarding health. Look at Brooklyn, Clippers, Lakers, ... shyt even us ( Dre / Cam-until last night)

I think we make adjustments. Trae will probably have to be more assist role vs scoring and we have to hit the open shots

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Jrue disappeared but Middleton homely ass had the fourth quarter of his life :francis:
Please start Cam or Solo over Bogi. He selling bricks so offense ain’t taking too much of a hit with him off the bench :francis:

Last edited:

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
They priced a lot of ppl out. Nosebleeds going for 350. I know that’s normal for NY or whatever but it’s new to us coming from where they used to practically give tickets away for free.
Yeah it was super obvious Man. We were the only black people on our row and there were none in the rows behind us, it was 1 black chick 4 rows ahead of us. They were dry as shyt. Zero energy.